IGNORED

Things people write on Facebook

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha reminds me of this from the other day...

205wnxw.png

Not sure why people want to show off their huge quantities of beige bland food

I did this the other week tho..

.10551112_10152621511262324_7811810681123

It was actually really tasty just a shame my mousse 'leaked'......

that picture and the babymaker website have made my morning so far.. strange people putting strange faces into the babymaker to make a weird baby.oh interwebs.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

lol, that was quite an abstract way of presenting the information to us. Wow that guy is a cunt though. Seriously? He's all butthurt because the sound guy smiled at him but Richard didn't so he felt like he needed to rant and proclaim IDM is dead by posting somewhere on Facebook with barely intelligible grammar?

This is not a "retarded muthafucka posted some inane fucking stupid shit on my wall, bitch ass ho" level of post, but on ze µ-Ziq facebook page, a blog post was shared that had my artwork on it, which was like, some sort of Lion King shit. Full circle, man. It's all coming together..... "Imminence"

watmm_muziq-circle-of-life.jpg

Bravo? On your "Lion King shit"...?

Lion King = Circle of Life. Cuz I drew that like 5 years ago. And then through the power of the webz, the drawing showed up on the official dude's page.

Circle of life, man. Circle of Mufasa training Simba for Simba VS Scar 2020.

Archived