Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

After almost 2 years since its first release (on my bandcamp page) my EP, 'Dust Covered' has been re-released on Pendrive Records. Its got some shiny new artwork and features some amazing remixes from Moth Conk Midi (oxynucid and vertical67) and Missqulater!

Dust Covered

http://soundcloud.com/acidburp/1844-1

20120808104523.jpg

download free here - http://www.pendriverec.com/release.php?lang=eng&relnum=TXpNPQ

Guest placidburp

Thanks for the comments mate! I love the remixes better than the originals. I did these tracks from 2006 to 2008, I think, so its nice to hear them reimagined after all this time!

I listened to the whole thing yesterday, great stuff mister.

My favorite is the title track. Shameless amenry which is what I love. (among the other things, nice synths etc).

Guest cult fiction

This is great release, wish I had heard it when it first came out!

So there are both Moth and Conk Midi remixes - is one vertical67 and the other oxynucid or are both remixes collaborations?

Guest placidburp

Combined, Moth Conk Midi are Oxynucid and Vertical67, but they each did a remix seperately - Moth is Vertical67 and Conk Midi is Oxynucid. :D And of course the last remix is by the uber talented Missqulater!

And by the way mate, I got both your releases from bandcamp, they are incredible! I'd love to do a track with you sometime! :)

Guest cult fiction

And by the way mate, I got both your releases from bandcamp, they are incredible! I'd love to do a track with you sometime! :)

That would be wicked!! I'll get in touch next month...

Guest oxynucid

I'm sure I got an email recently saying that my watmm account had been deleted. Guess not.

Not been on here in funkin ages. What I miss?

• 7 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Really timeless EP, love coming back to it. Unfortunately, these days I have to rely on YouTube to listen to the songs, since the original download link is down. Does anybody have a copy that they could share? The label seems defunct...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived