IGNORED

Psychedelics

mentalextension

4 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

As for parameters, fwiw the capsules I picked up are 150mg Golden Teachers (8 pack) and 200mg Golden Teachers/150mg Lion's Mane/50mg Ashwagandha (6 pack). Those other 2 ingredients are for added (alleged) health benefits to augment the overall positive effects of the dose. These were the "medium" dose of each product, which seemed like a reasonable way to go.

where do u get that? shroom capsules? u in USA right?

Edited by cruising for burgers

Was surprised to see an email from the VA (Veterans Affairs) informing me that they are potentially offering MDMA therapy for Vets with PTSD (which fortunately isn’t something I have). Just wild to see even the armed forces considering such things.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruising for burgers said:

where do u get that? shroom capsules? u in USA right?

I'm in Canada. I was in Vancouver a few months ago where there are legal(?) mushroom shops popping up everywhere... saw at least three of them lol

3 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

I'm in Canada. I was in Vancouver a few months ago where there are legal(?) mushroom shops popping up everywhere... saw at least three of them lol

yeah just browsed several sites and they only ship to Canada :catcry:

13 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

They're still illegal, but police have better things to do with their time.

https://globalnews.ca/news/9932718/magic-mushrooms-shops-canada/

Health Canada is doing research on the potential use of psilocybin for therapeutic purposes, and provides some options for access:

https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/substance-use/controlled-illegal-drugs/magic-mushrooms.html#a7

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Can you elaborate?

He struggled for years in finding a job and with his addiction to computer games and keta basically living of money provided by his parents.

He then got one of these grow kits and now micro doses. That made his start a business and seems to increase  his ability focus in a great way.

This example seem to work well but I also know another guy who used micro dosing to focus on multiple poker tables at once during online poker which made him a fortune back 10-15 years ago when this online poker trend was peaking.

I don’t know if it’s because the micro dosing was not so micro but after a while he started talking to his deceased mother and went completely insane hiding for years in the Indian forest after travelling the world for some years from his poker money. He was completely gone at the end. 

• Farnsworth 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not actually classified as a Psychedelic but has anyone tried Amanita Muscaria mushroom products?

Magic Mushrooms in The US where I am is illegal and a felony.   So looking into other things that I can try out.  (I don't like weed).

Just from reading online Amanita Muscaria can give you a euphoric buzz but that's about all.  Not reading many good things about it.  But it's completely legal so might be worth a shot for me.

I'd love to find an alternative to Alcohol.  It's too much of a poison for my body.  But have not had any luck for years finding the numbing, buzz and dopamine release I get from it in something else.