IGNORED

We should do a WATMM tribute to Neil Armstrong...

ghOsty

Walking on the moon is pretty much the most IDM thing someone has ever done... Neil Armstrong was a badass I think he's damn tribute worthy... And the inspiration is pretty cut out for us. Lunar themes, space-music, moon walks, etc... Who'd be up for a tribute?

I don't want to do an ambient track when everyone else is doing beat based stuff. Or the other way around.

Would be a good way to get attention though :)

I'd say whatever you're inspired to make would be appropriate... it'd be cool to have both beat based and ambient, the Xmas album did and it worked out fine

Guest Frankie5fingers

i love this idea. id be up for it. i finished all my albums that i plan on putting out this year so i have really nothing to do music wise other than that fruit album. make sure to hit me up if we go through with it.

Alright, so we got quite a bit of people down for this, how about we shoot for the end of September to have all tracks in?

Archived