IGNORED

yan_g - unt070

Guest yanG

For a chiptune song it's quite unique, which is a really good thing. I like it despite my usual distaste for most chiptune songs. the only thing is the ending is too abrupt. Overall nice work.

Guest Frankie5fingers

to be totally honest, i don't much care for the first 2 mins. its not necessarily bad just that there really isn't anything too impressing for me. but after that point when that melody kicks in i really dig it. pretty good tune. and that kick is just fine.

For a chiptune song it's quite unique, which is a really good thing. I like it despite my usual distaste for most chiptune songs. the only thing is the ending is too abrupt. Overall nice work.

Thanks! Actually it's not a chip tune, I didn't even mean to fake one, it's just that I use Atari samples for the drums/percussions, and a Nebulophone (which actually consists of a couple of chips) :)

i like the chippy arpeg, some nice melodies you have there too.

will definitely be back to listen to this again!

Thanks!

yup, after 2 minutes it gets really interesting. maybe you should shorten the first half. otherwise this is good work

to be totally honest, i don't much care for the first 2 mins. its not necessarily bad just that there really isn't anything too impressing for me. but after that point when that melody kicks in i really dig it. pretty good tune. and that kick is just fine.

This track is fun. It takes a while to get going, but I love those NES sounding synths.

Thanks for the constructive feedback, I'll try to make the first part either shorter or more interesting.

really cool song. kinda reminds me of some Ochre. To answer your question in the comments of the song, the kick's volume sounds fine to me, especially since there isn't a whole lot of competition

Thanks!

Archived