IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

The follow-up to 2010's Oversteps, this eleventh album from Rochdale's most famous sons sprawls across two whole CDs, totalling two-and-a-half hours of music, and is released without fanfare or promotional excerpts, of which it has no need

and is released without fanfare or promotional excerpts, of which it has no need

They probably budgeted for a marketing campaign then saw WATMM going utterly and embarassingly gay over Bull Wallet and thought fuck it, save the money.

(Warp PM me download link pls)

worb? pls worb

okay guys the wait is definitively over. this will get to other itunes stores today i'd guess and bleep can't stay behind. have fun all!

Explain it to me

Can you buy Exai from itunes with a jap acc right now? Holy shit.

YES YOU CAN BABY!

So wait, can you actually purchase these from these iTunes RIGHT THE FUCK NOW or are these just previews leading up to the release?

you can purchase it with the right itunes account, yes.

btw sample of recks on sounds really hiphop'esque!

Seems like you can buy it... I'm considering whether or not to get it from iTunes now before Warp either tell them to get the buy link down (money well spent) or email out a preorder download link thing...

WHERE IS FUMI?!?!?!

HE LIVES IN JAPAN

WHERE IS HE!!!!!!!!!!!

FFS SOMEONE PLEASE BUY THIS I HAVE TO WAIT TILL 8 AM PST TIME BEFORE I HAVE ACCESS TO MY BANK ACCOUNT. NOT EVEN JOKING OR I WOULD BUY THIS RIGHT NOW. SOMEONE FFS!!!

Edited by compson

Guest Aserinsky

I don't have iTunes so can't check myself but are these tracks available to actually buy? If so it seems like Apple have really fucked this up by entering the release date as 4th February than 4th March.

Either way I'm now spending the rest of my day logging into Bleep repeatedly hitting F5 on the downloads page.

Guest disoriental express

fucking downloads itunes like there's no tomorrow

EDIT you piece of shit and your 89%~!!!!!

EDIT fucking dl link gave me 32 bit version fucking what the fuck

Edited by disoriental express