IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

Also, calling jazz on osci's pic, remember when i said that there was an optical illusion to be had when the image is momentarily glanced at that made your neck look thick.

In your case it was macho picchu.

:emotawesomepm9:

Yeah man, you look like you trained hard before that trip. Probably growing into your man body too.

oh wow, jazz indeed :( removed

You didn't have to get rid of it was such a cool picture deserved a second airing, mainly i just wanted to use the term jazz, give it some context for the newer members.

Still jazz though, how dare you. lol

When someone reposts something that has been posted already, like a funny picture in that thread, we say jazz. There is a history behind it and we used to post pictures of a jazzband instead of saying jazz as well, but i can't remember all the details but i'm sure you get the basics now.

When someone reposts something that has been posted already, like a funny picture in that thread, we say jazz. There is a history behind it and we used to post pictures of a jazzband instead of saying jazz as well, but i can't remember all the details but i'm sure you get the basics now.

Thanks, ...erboi.

*kisses*

the term jazz being used to refer to something that has already been posted comes from the jazz band performing an Aphex Twin track.

the video was posted numerous times.

hence jazz band

I looked up "cherubic", and then I felt 1/50,000th molested.

Thanks for sub melting phone face!

I wanna see vids of all you, cuz this is 2014, and we're still using single image tech from 1890's ova hea. "Post Your Most Recent Hologram", etc.