IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Picture

Joyrex

i just made you change your shirt. POWER!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that's what i was thinking. Along with the idea that he probably wanted to get out of his travel shirt anyway. Which undermines the first thought, sorry. Man POWER!!!

see? different fucking shirt.

q3MB4IJ.jpeg

but the shirt is really samey . lol

It actually suits him a lot more because the colours match his complexion and hair colour and it's a better shirt overall because the fabric appears less rough and uncouth (even though it looks like the same fabric), rather more smooth and stylin'. Perfect for drinkeez by the pool.

It IS a sharp shirt. Looking sharp BCM boss.

have a good vacation

No chest pockets. You are ballin & rather smart. I hate fucking ironing shirt pockets that button. Friday is casual day at work. I wake up in the morning to put on my plaid short sleeve & ahhh fucking dammit. Shirt pockets all crinkled & folded up from the wash. *throws on same longsleeve,faded & shrunk cargo shirt I wore last week*

enjoy the tequila sunrise.

you know, i dont think ive ever ironed anything in my entire life. i hope to keep it that way.

Keep up the good fight. Ironing blows. If your daughter, or future daughter wants to join girlscouts, don't let her. Ironing their badges to their vest is torture.

bcm, what model is that watch you have?

BCM is modelling the HUGO BOSS watch exclusive to players who get a hole in 1

Edited by Schlitze

bcm, what model is that watch you have?

BCM is modelling the HUGO BOSS watch exclusive to players who get a hole in 1
BCM is sporting the BCM BOSS watch exclusive the the chillest mofos around. Edited by Alcofribas

^ it's true. one is obligated, upon expressing interest in purchasing a Fossil timepiece, to drop their daks and have their penix measured by a female shop assistant, who may, if required, perform certain activities aimed at assisting said penix in achieving full length.

I found out that little factoid when my girlfriend went watch shopping.

I'm just kidding. I don't have a girlfriend.

:sad:

looks like you've got a bit of a burn!

Can we get one of you in thigh high waders parading through the pool as though it was a pond with geese in it? please =)

Dune buggying in the sechura desert... weird angle lol...

5sErSMcl.jpg

Some group auto-erotic asphyxiation lol...

CX6cwRQl.jpg

Blurry... but this is one of the towns we stayed in...

stI4XFFl.jpg

Starting the Colca canyon Peruvian mega death trek (twice as deep as the grand canyon... 25km, 2 days.... stayed in some shacks in the bottom of the canyon next to the river...). Legs were absolutely destroyed after this. Also the elevation is 4100 meters, so even with coca leaves my lungs were killing me (I've got asthma)...

zEp03K7.jpg?1

A note one of the girls left for my friends when I was arrested in Arequipa lol... gf was NOT pleased.

F9ZkN4bl.jpg

Standing over beautiful Cusco!

TtUtIfZl.jpg

that looked like a lot of fun. what'd you git arrested for?

It was awesome!

Lol, we're not really sure why I got arrested... In Arequipa, one night around 2AM apparently I just wandered away from my friends. I don't know what happened at all. I just remember waking up and there were people in full military garb with machine guns questioning me in Spanish... I don't speak much Spanish (virtually none lol)... I remember that much... Apparently at around 4AM I just appeared back at my hostel, no-one knows how I got back or anything.

Anyway the kicker is, I woke up with 200 soles (about $80CAD) in my pocket. Thing is, that's what I started the night with and I know I spent that much at the bar.

So apparently:

Arequipa >>> Blackout drunk >>> military >>> profit...

=/