IGNORED

Online Advice = Best Advice

gmanyo

The internet loves to tell people to kill themselves.

That is because the internet exists in a 5th dimensional state beyond time. Bits of code fluctuate in & out of existence. Writings from ages past continually created anew, indistinguishable from the writings of today. The future already here, waiting to be downloaded. Death is like a soap bubble in a gridworld full of nothing

wait no it's because the internet's a buncha dicknerds

okay this one really got me

Text.PNG

I met Ray at a poetry reading. He said he liked my scarf and asked where I got it. We went clothes shopping the next day and I invited him over and he came. Things were going great until my bro Justin stopped by. Ray asked Justin how he got so strong and asked him to show some workouts. Justin showed him squats for an hour, then Ray left.

using a girl to meet her bro to learn squats... thats the broest thing ive ever heard

sounds gay actually

stereotypes aside even, it does seem quite unlikely that he would be that insistent on Justin's presence if he was just trying to learn squats from him

okay this one really got me

Text.PNG

I met Ray at a poetry reading. He said he liked my scarf and asked where I got it. We went clothes shopping the next day and I invited him over and he came. Things were going great until my bro Justin stopped by. Ray asked Justin how he got so strong and asked him to show some workouts. Justin showed him squats for an hour, then Ray left.

lol i'm sorry, first three set the stereotype gaydar off... nearly impossible for bro to do that.

I was actually about to post that one in the OP. It's obviously a joke, but also a hilarious (albeit stereotypey) one. http://hetexted.com/text/1349901564

Pretty much a site for stupid teens who decide that the best place to look for advice is online. The advice given to those people is seriously some of the worst advice I've ever heard. Read the fucking comments on those.

Then again, I started a topic about the meds I'm on, so I guess I have no right to talk.

the presence of that site makes me wonder

maybe all my problems can be solved by asking a bro? Get wasted and bench press right?

Cure to so many ailments right there mate

Archived