IGNORED

dj shadow booted off stage

data

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 future 4 u

lol the song in the video is from 2010

He handled it well, people are also saying that the boos are from pissed audience members. DJ Shadow just wasn't aware that Florida State Law mandates a Guetta track once every hour*

[*Miami Bass^ music is except per "historic music" designation. ]

[^"Miami Bass" is defined as any dance music consisting of a Roland 808 beat coupled with lyrics about female buttocks]

Ah yeah that track is pretty sweet. I think Kuedo played that in his boiler room set too. Either that or his FACT mix.

I thought it took a lot more than that to get kicked off the stage, if it's crowded and people are buying drinks it's all good right? Maybe they weren't... would be good to hear some audience feedback on this rather than just cell phone footage of Shadow himself.

"Estakka

I am the one who shot the video. We waited till 3am for Shadow just to be booted. I just want to clear up that the crowd was screaming at the guy who asked him to stop and the following DJ. All the Shadow fans then mobbed out to the front asking for refunds which no one got. One manager then told us dont worry he will get paid. We need to make money. What about us small people who traveled and paid ridiculous South Beach prices for everything? Glad this has gone viral."

wow, this is what has become of dj shadow? i honestly feel bad for him because i think he deserves a little more respect than this- even though his output has been really shoddy.

I didn't, however, like the way he blamed the crowd. I mean certainly there were some people really into it there.

I thought he kept it rather polite really. I would probably have used profanities and told the club to go fuck themselves or something.

It was very disrespectful.

But if I went to a DJ Shadow show. I would not want to hear Juke tracks. I'd like to hear 'Endtroducing…' tracks.

I would't act like a total moron about it though (like the guy who yells in the end), I'd probably just leave. And I can understand if he gets tired of playing all the same tunes all the time. But still...

Archived