IGNORED

MTV's buckwild show

jules

Guest Frankie5fingers

if youre watching MTV or VH1 then you must have a head injury.

but seriously, ill do the same that i did with Jersey Shore: never watch it, if i have friends that do watch it ill ask them not to talk about it, and if they do talk about it then i stop talking to them for the rest of my life. you can enjoy if ya want but im not having my IQ drop from hearing about the stupidity on that show.

People who complain about MTV not playing music videos are fucking idiots.

One word YOUTUBE!, and its better than old MTV because i dont have to watch 3 hours of Limp Bizkit and Eminem videos to get to the one song i like.

Guest Frankie5fingers
People who complain about MTV not playing music videos are fucking idiots.

One word YOUTUBE!, and its better than old MTV because i dont have to watch 3 hours of Limp Bizkit and Eminem videos to get to the one song i like.

i gotta agree with ya on this. before i didnt mind people complaining about how MTV doesnt play music videos (though they still do, just really early in the morning. and nothing more than 2-3 years old) but after so many years of being like this why complain?

i really love this vid

I watched this show and it's just exploitation, plain and simple. I know lots of people who live like this and it's not a good thing, it's poverty, and it's what a hell of a lot of america lives like these days.

lol that video is genius......the problem I have is just that calling a channel Music Television without music doesn't make much sense. It's like if I created a channel that just showed Seinfeld 24/7 and called it NewsTV.

but yeah yeah they built a brand on that name, yada yada.

but you get what im saying.

its still logically awkward, the channel was built on music, so people will always associate the two. UPN could claim that UPN doesn't mean United Paramount Network anymore,or CBS just means CBS and not Columbia Broadcasting System, but we know the etymology...otherwise its just random letters that some executive thought was catchy .

to once again clarify, im not complaining about the lack of music videos.

Guest Frankie5fingers
its still logically awkward, the channel was built on music, so people will always associate the two. UPN could claim that UPN doesn't mean United Paramount Network anymore,or CBS just means CBS and not Columbia Broadcasting System, but we know the etymology...otherwise its just random letters that some executive thought was catchy .

to once again clarify, im not complaining about the lack of music videos.

i agree. the only reason people complain still is cause the channel is still called Music Television. whats even funnier is the fact that they created MTV2 to be the new music channel while the original would play all the reality shows and stuff. but yet again, MTV2 just turned into another reality show wasteland of a channel. funny shit. but yeah they should just change the name and get it over with. its not like anyone would get confused....or care.

Yeah don't get me wrong, I wasn't complaining about the lack of music.... I know it's been nearly devoid of it for years, and I haven't watched it in years either (in fact I don't even get MTV on my current cable package). I was just legitimately curious as to whether or not there was any music related programming at all anymore, which jules kinda answered...

mtv dropped the music television though. it's no different than calling itself upn, pix, fox, etc.

not an MTV defender but just sayin...

That's kind of what I figured it was these days. It's all mostly "reality" shows isn't it? I haven't seen much Jersey Shore ever, but I've seen enough clips and Snooki shenanigans to know it's incredibly stupid (and that one douchenozzle on the Roast of Charlie Sheen... god that was awful). This show is really dumber than that?! I may have to find a way to stream one if only to see the sheer idiocracy.

I was shocked to find out Fox News Channel was not actually all about fox related news.

wow that's really interesting because the Fox News Channel was named after William Fox who founded the Fox Film Corporation. Good try though.

more interested in MTV's BUCKCHERRY show

:derp:

^^ lol

and also, one of the chicks in this show has a big rack. After she dumps em' out, I will have no need to think about this show again as that detail is the only one that caught my eye.

I'll wait for the shoddy sex tape...

I was shocked to find out Fox News Channel was not actually all about fox related news.

wow that's really interesting because the Fox News Channel was named after William Fox who founded the Fox Film Corporation. Good try though.

1358153791937.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived