Hoodie

Are you on the Autism Spectrum?  

200 members have voted

1. 1. What was your score?

• 0 - 10
    • 11 - 22
    • 23 - 31
    • 32 - 50

i just took the effort to fill it out, and the site won't process my results. i don't feel like doing it again, but i did do it months ago, and my score was def that of a normie. i'm pretty sure it was somewhere around 10, give or take maybe 4 points.

edit- which only goes to show that you dont need assburgers, to be a ass.

Edited by MisterE

everyone convinced raise your hand.

thanks for trying though, mr. ass

get your shitty attitude out of my thread. no one should be harassed for posting their scores on here.

everyone convinced raise your hand.

thanks for trying though, mr. ass

i tried taking it AGAIN and again it wont give me results. i'm pretty sure my results were around the 10 range last time. if i have 'anything', its probably almost surely more in the area of a bipolar type of thing. look at how i sporadically jump into threads and make waves like an ass. but then i might go for months without saying one thing about politics in this place (or anywhere else).

yeh i keep getting that error.

anyway

PS godel- i was just kidding around when i said you had the tism touch. i'm no expert but judging by your posts i doubt you are autism.

just a bit of a dork.

no probs. i know your posting style and responded back in similar style, i assssumed. no biggy as far as i'm concerned.

hoodie apparently thinks otherwise.

so i send her a pm saying sorry and stuff, but she never responded. :cry:

no date for me and hoodie.

Edited by goDel

When i click get score

"Server Error in '/' Application. ExecuteNonQuery requires an open and available Connection. The connection's current state is closed.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. "

I think my autism broke it

Edited by david

...well shit.

Edit: Even going back and trying to be conservative about my answers, I still end up with a 36.

Edited by wahrk

i'll go on a date with you godel

if you take me to a fancy joint

Yeah we should do a fancy joint. You should invite hoodie too, btw. I'm currently on her shitlist, so she wont accept mine. And a joint might straighten out those "rough edges" in our relationship.

joint620_1715094a.jpg