IGNORED

Jennifer Lawrence is charming

lumpenprol

venting can be cathartic, i call complete bullshit on the concept of talking about things you hate creates more hate.

it depends on the context but really spending your time focusing on skrillex or new star wars movies, complaining and hating is a waste of everyones time in my opinion. especially because it does nothing to alter it and its subjective. Writing film criticism or something more elaborate can be stimulating and worthwhile but I am more referring to people who enter music threads or what not, and just giving your thumbs down on it. The nature of forums shows us that any post gives that topic more attention ie bumping, so if you really think something deserves no/little attention the better route is to just ignore it and bump/post in topics that you want to get more attention.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm gonna say it's really important to talk about things you hate, but in a constructive way. If you're just slagging things off because you have nothing better to do, you might need more hobbies.

venting can be cathartic, i call complete bullshit on the concept of talking about things you hate creates more hate.

it depends on the context but really spending your time focusing on skrillex or new star wars movies, complaining and hating is a waste of everyones time in my opinion. especially because it does nothing to alter it and its subjective. Writing film criticism or something more elaborate can be stimulating and worthwhile but I am more referring to people who enter music threads or what not, and just giving your thumbs down on it. The nature of forums shows us that any post gives that topic more attention ie bumping, so if you really think something deserves no/little attention the better route is to just ignore it and bump/post in topics that you want to get more attention.

this post was horrible

:spiteful:

I look at the artists/people that I respect and unless its someone in a political position I like/love people because of the great things they create and share with the world. I'm not interested in the music Aphex Twin hates, more interested in the ones he loves. So yeah I'm sure Aphex does hate a lot of stuff and venting is good, I am guessing he does that more in his head or close friends, rather than surf forums looking for stuff to shit on. Which in turn pisses off the fans of Skrillex/Deadmau5 whoever and makes them more inclined to feel the necessity to avoid or hate Aphex out of spite. It's kind of like political discourse in this country. If you start out saying Republicans are retarded and are the worst to a Republican, they are gonna go into full scope attack mode on Democrats and there will never be an end of pointless bickering. But if you can gradually build to that conclusion through a more relaxed and subtle delivery then you might allow the opposition to realize for themselves why Republicans are retarded. When people realize something themselves they usually hold less biased against it.

Those two paragraphs probably do suck but I gotta go

Maybe this isn't as deep a post as what is trending in this thread right now. But I would stick my penis in Jennifer Lawrence. (In fact, I would "berry" it so deep whomever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.) TM

Edit: if given the opportunity.

I'm gonna say it's really important to talk about things you hate, but in a constructive way. If you're just slagging things off because you have nothing better to do, you might need more hobbies.

THIS.

I feel that the only time that I really get involved in other people's lives is when I'm really bored. Really. fucking. bored.

I really don't understand it when people have crushes on celebrities. I've tried, and I just can't give a shit. They're people I'll never meet and never know, so why should I give a shit?

Call me mister pragmatic...

lumpenprol, can you give me five women that you wouldn't filthisize?

I don't mean this as an insult, I'm genuinely interested.

lumpenprol, can you give me five women that you wouldn't filthisize?

I don't mean this as an insult, I'm genuinely interested.

oh come on, I've restrained from saying anything negative about J Law for the entire thread. I just said something comically (hopefully) gross this time as a parody of how some on the board seem to view myself and other posters in this thread. Refer back to my OP and please explain how it "filthisizes" anyone.

Incidentally, when did you become part of the watmm moral majority? "I don't mean this as an insult, I'm genuinely interested."

I wasn't calling you out. It's a poorly executed joke relating to what I said about "I feel that the only time that I really get involved in other people's lives is when I'm really bored. Really. fucking. bored."

I'm kinda drunk.

Maybe I'm just really gay or something, but every time you guys say "J-Law," I read it as you wanting to fook Jude Law in t' boom.

Maybe I'm just really gay or something, but every time you guys say "J-Law," I read it as you wanting to fook Jude Law in t' boom.

Well I found out she/he IS Jude Law. The hard way. Pun intended.

I wasn't calling you out. It's a poorly executed joke relating to what I said about "I feel that the only time that I really get involved in other people's lives is when I'm really bored. Really. fucking. bored."

I'm kinda drunk.

oh ok carry on then

*unzips thin skin, hangs it gingerly back up on towel rack*

(In fact, I would "berry" it so deep whomever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.) TM

Just know your use of 'whom' suggests, 'Him could pull it out'

women arnt funny lol i hear its becasue evolutionary they didnt need to be funny etc its biological truths, wimen that are funny have probably had their lines prepared by a funny man u kno

(In fact, I would "berry" it so deep whomever could pull it out would be crowned king arthur.) TM

Just know your use of 'whom' suggests, 'Him could pull it out'

hmm... I see. lol

women arnt funny lol i hear its becasue evolutionary they didnt need to be funny etc its biological truths, wimen that are funny have probably had their lines prepared by a funny man u kno

Hi sup

Archived