IGNORED

Webcast 2013 - Tracklists (googledocs)

Guest jasondonervan

Was thinking the same thing but there is a hh:mm:ss column to the left of that one - but with 4 sets of numbers :blink:

EDIT: jasondonervan - You may want to keep backups or make it invite only to edit (no 100% sure how to do the latter) as I seem to remember some dick going mental on the Oversteps one when that was left open.

adding my found tracks, i just froze the two rows above

and yes it should be 3 numbers in the first column hh:mm:ss (that has the formula) and 2 in the second mm:ss. just like last time

Guest jasondonervan

Not sure on the timings thing, but I'll look into it.

Yep, I'll certainly keep protected backups, no problem.

maybe you could make it an invite only edit.. or something

and then people can just say the time and trackname in this topic, so there's no autistic moron (which there's plenty of around these parts) going through our work :)

I've tried creating my own google doc spreadsheet to try and work out the formatting problem but with little success - is there any way of ripping the formatting from the oversteps spreadsheet ?

EDIT: Yeah I noticed that - was inevitable though it almost looks right now, just too many digits at the end.

jesus christ there's already some idiot who edited some cells in the first time column

Oops, I'm that idiot. My bad. I see what was going on now. I was putting the times in the first column instead of the 2nd. Hmm, that's kind of a pain in the ass to edit. Oh well, I should probably come back to this after I have my coffee.

OK. I fixed mine, but I wasn't the only one who did that. Maybe having separate columns for hours, minutes, and seconds, and then deriving the total minutes, would be better? It would be clunkier but a lot easier to figure out and might prevent this from happening in the future.

Just wanted to say that i love you all! i'm "new" here (i've been lurking every now and then), yesterday i've listen to a big portion of the webcast chatting in the watmm chat, it was really great. Tnx for the tracklisting and the recording!

Archived