IGNORED

New album 2013

Rytme

Wasn't it speculated quite a while back that a possible name for the album was Radio Silence, I swear I even recall Joyrex bolding the term in a few posts back when rumors and speculations were first flying around... I was reminded of that by the resemblance of the mysterious vinyl to certain number station broadcasts...

I was going to bring this up, as I recall trying to out JR for tipping them name of the album at the time. If the title can be guessed, and I think there's plenty of reason to suspect that it can't, then Radio Silence is my bet

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can tell you right now Joyrex is talking through his arse

LOL, you still don't get it - there are some things that are not made public, for various reasons, that can delay any album release - from the mundane to the more significant - and perhaps those "in the know" can't or won't say anything, as it's none of the public's business - again, there has never been an official announcement of the album coming out (yet), and the aborted attempts in previous years have unfortunately given the doubters more fuel to add to the fire - but that doesn't mean what was the plan at the time wasn't going to happen.

So you believe that all the previous rumours could in fact have been true but then the album was delayed, for whatever reason. And you say that people 'in the know' can't or won't say anything about the delay? Of course this is entirely possible, although complete speculation. But if the people 'in the know' can't or won't say anything about a delay then why are they able to say something initially about new material?!

I think it is you that doesn't get it! Because there's really no difference at all from someone 'in the know' saying there's a new album coming out & then it doesn't to me or you or anyone else saying the same thing! I think you've previously put you faith in these now obvious charaltans & it's difficult for you to accept this. Like all of us on here you really want to see some new material from the band. But I'm long since over it after such a long time & so much bullshit about a release. But you are clearly more susceptable to it & have thus far soaked up all the rumours like a sponge!

Anyway, June you say? I'll make a pledge now that if ANY new BoC material appears in June I'll get a hexagon tattooed about my person. I want to believe to. But I'm not expecting a June release by any stretch of the imagination. I don't know who your source is but given how susceptable you are to previous claims it might as well have been Ronald McDonald!! :wacko:

Bah, why bother trying to explain (again)... just re-read what I wrote, let it sink in, and you'll understand how entirely possible it was that the release was planned, then scuppered due to circumstances. Oh, there I go explaining it to you...

You've not explained anything. Just more fevered conjecture!

Anyway, left buttock on standbye in case the June thing turns out to be gospel :sad:

I can tell you right now Joyrex is talking through his arse, it aint happening in June

huh

Oh, and I think you all may owe Pixelives an apology if what I've also heard is indeed true...

An apology?! Man, I'll suck his dick if a new BoC album comes out in June!!

Now, what's he going to do for all of us if this turns out to be bogus?! I'm serious.

If it comes out July 1st that doesn't count! Some penence will be in order :wink:

This is the quote I was searching for. I remember someone made this claim. Now, where's pixelives...

Guest Dogboy73

Well, that Dogboy73.

Have fun boy!

Oh my!! :sad::mellow::unsure::huh::whistling::ohmy::shrug::blush:

What have I got myself into here!? :wacko:

Erm, Joyrex are you a girl by any chance?!

maybe the fool is that it's not a fool.. fool. what if the april fools part is the fool. has anyone ever fooled someone by saying they were fooling them? has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more like?

She was right all along : /

Guest Dogboy73

Lol

Now, where's pixel?

@doggystyle73: you're not going to do anything with joy. Pixel is the one yer after

Who's pixel. Is he a girl?! :wacko::sad::mellow:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived