IGNORED

Cylob Forum

Guest Kenneth172

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it went away after there was some confusion about what an RSS feed is used for, apparently he considered it 'thieving' where as Joyrex was simply trying to spread the word using an RSS feed in the way it was originally intended. I think the bottom line is that he doesn't like Watmm very much

Guest Kenneth172

More importantly what actually happened to Chris Jeffs? Last I heard he was working in Berlin at a Bratwurst factory?

Guest Kenneth172

it went away after there was some confusion about what an RSS feed is used for, apparently he considered it 'thieving' where as Joyrex was simply trying to spread the word using an RSS feed in the way it was originally intended. I think the bottom line is that he doesn't like Watmm very much

Not a wise move on Chris's part. [Cue Cylobian Sunset.]

Guest Aserinsky

More importantly what actually happened to Chris Jeffs? Last I heard he was working in Berlin at a Bratwurst factory?

He retired because of hearing loss. He was putting up Supercollider programming stuff on his blog, but that since seems to have fallen through.

Guest Kenneth172

Who?

5% joke. I really don't care.

Why?

still the only person to remix afx and improve on the original

Ventolin? Great remix. Chris actually added melody to the original that otherwise grates at the ears inducing the tinnitus that plagues me to this day.

What happened? Did joyrex say his trax were "quite good" so Chris then threw a tantrum and lost it?

Nah, he posted a long rant about watmm and joyrex on his webpage and since there was an rss feed it showed up as a new thread in here.

It was quite funny but sad because I think cylob needs as much free advertising as he can get. Bad move on his part.

What happened? Did joyrex say his trax were "quite good" so Chris then threw a tantrum and lost it?

Nah, he posted a long rant about watmm and joyrex on his webpage and since there was an rss feed it showed up as a new thread in here.

It was quite funny but sad because I think cylob needs as much free advertising as he can get. Bad move on his part.

Anyone have a link to that?

Archived