IGNORED

[FOR SALE] Boards of Canada - The Campfire Headphase Vinyl

NorthernFusion

Hey everything,

I'm selling my copy of The Campfire Headphase, as stated above, this is in VG+/NM condition, although if I were rating the sound it's closer to Excellent with a little bit of crackling at the start and end of each side (you don't notice it at all for the loud tracks anyway), and there are no pops.

It's not the cleanest looking vinyl, there are several light scratches (surface) and a particularly nasty looking one on Side 3 (which amazingly doesn't affect the playthrough :cisfor: ), all in all, it plays much, much better than it looks.

However, the sleeve is practically new, apart from sticker residue in the top right corner. Other than that, both the sleeve and inner sleeves are pretty much NM.

I'm looking to pick up a better copy so I thought I'd post this topic to see if anybody was interested. I'm essentially looking to recoup what I paid for it, so PM/reply to me with any offers, I'll consider any offers that are remotely serious. :emotawesomepm9:

Also, I'll add pictures when my phone is charged.

Thanks!

PS: I'd prefer UK buyers for peace of mind, but if anyone outwith the UK is interested, I'd rather send it insured so you have no chance of being disappointed!

116.00USD is the average it's gone for on Discogs... amazing how well the BoC vinyl resale value is!

Twoism sealed went for 39 USD a few hours ago. :cerious:

Hella cheap.

The reissue? 40USD is not bad for an EP... I guess I should have said their vinyls have good resale value (I checked, and 120USD is the average for all three LPs (MHTRTC, Geogaddi, and TCH).

116.00USD is the average it's gone for on Discogs... amazing how well the BoC vinyl resale value is!

Twoism sealed went for 39 USD a few hours ago. :cerious:

Hella cheap.

The reissue? 40USD is not bad for an EP... I guess I should have said their vinyls have good resale value (I checked, and 120USD is the average for all three LPs (MHTRTC, Geogaddi, and TCH).

They've been selling for more than they're worth (imo) because of TH. A first press of Hi-Scores sold for $225 last week.

'hey everything', I'm never going to sell this record with grammar like that. :facepalm:

Archived