IGNORED

BLEEP torn vinyl

Guest unteleportedman

Guest unteleportedman

I am a US Bleep customer and went through with purchasing TH via pre-order. Well when it came in the mail, everything seemed fine and looked great. However, after opening it I noticed a fairly small rip in the upper seam. I think the plastic shrink wrap was holding down the rip in place as to where I didn't notice it before opening.

So now I have sent an email to Bleep support and am hoping to receive some sort of reimbursement for this fuck up.

Any other US customers with similar rips/damage? There are a few sites where people are stating similar problems that I know of.

post-15816-0-00258900-1371069802_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-80216300-1371069809_thumb.jpg

post-15816-0-24903300-1371069820_thumb.jpg

So now I have sent an email to Bleep support and am hoping to receive some sort of reimbursement for this fuck up.

You mean, like, a new sleeve?

• Interests:recording, doctoring images, unsolved mysteries, chatmm, urban legends

oh man, that's not going to help :P

Don't understand what is so 'lol' about this. Unteleportedman ordered a new item, and this arrived damaged. He is completely entitled to a refund or replacement.

Guest unteleportedman

I received a damaged product and would like to get this resolved is all. Not very happy to get a sleeve that is ripped when expecting brand new vinyl. Or should I say torn to clear up any confusion from thread title.

Don't understand what is so 'lol' about this. Unteleportedman ordered a new item, and this arrived damaged. He is completely entitled to a refund or replacement.

Yeah I agree. I don't see anything unreasonable about them sending replacement sleeves considering this turning out to be a pattern, and the pre-order in general has been...uh...clusterfuckesque.

Guest unteleportedman

• Interests:recording, doctoring images, unsolved mysteries, chatmm, urban legends

lol

So the vinyl isn't brand new? You must have Lumpenprols album. He wasn't too happy with the new album. Perhaps he brought it back to BLEEP. You could kind of see it as your version is the one and only refurbished version on the planet.

:D

This happened to me both with Gantz Graf and Kindred EP

I asked them for a replacement on both and they sent me an entirely new Gantz Graf (yes a record inside as well not just a sleeve)

And on Kindred they only sent me a sleeve though lol

Send them pics and tell them how this is severely ruining your customer experience and they will send you a new sleeve most likely. Maybe an entirely new record since I doubt they have spare sleeves laying around. Or ask for a few bucks in return because the majority of it is still intact

Guest jasondonervan

am I the only one that got it on the 9th totally untouched?

Got mine on the 10th. Postman might have touched my hand when he passed over the Blerp parcel, but it was all over pretty quickly tbh.

Sorry op, the lol was a little harsh. I'd ask for some kind of correction/compensation, too, but this sort of thing happens with almost everything the USPS touches for me, so I guess I'm a bit desensitized and I wouldn't be too hard on bleep directly for it (despite their many failings).

I just got my LP (the shirt is MIA) and the external packaging looks like it was subjected to whatever end-world scenario boc is depicting in the cover art. Fortunately the sleeves and LP are in decent enough shape.

(THANKS BLEEPBAMA)

lol

it happened to Hoodie as well.

There are lots of images on imgur of it happening to other people too. You're not the only one.

Guest isaki

am I the only one that got it on the 9th totally untouched?

Postman might have touched my hand when he passed over the Blerp parcel, but it was all over pretty quickly tbh.

lol

lol

Archived