IGNORED

That Weird Ominous Dude That Haunts the Woods of Switzerland

LimpyLoo

According the article, aside from being somewhat unsettling in appearance he has never harmed anyone or shown aggression. It may be an odd lifestyle choice, but I say if he's not harming anyone or damaging anything let the guy be.

Until you run into him in those woods... at night... alone...

According the article, aside from being somewhat unsettling in appearance he has never harmed anyone or shown aggression. It may be an odd lifestyle choice, but I say if he's not harming anyone or damaging anything let the guy be.

he's probably just the normal, kind, fun lover, under all that gear. that would be funny funny if they found him and talked to him and he was a big smily, rosy cheeked, baby-faced man; but so much so that it scared everyone anyway.

he's probably just the normal, kind, fun lover, under all that gear. that would be funny funny if they found him and talked to him and he was a big smily, rosy cheeked, baby-faced man; but so much so that it scared everyone anyway.

Or what if they removed the mask, and there wasn't anything inside...

i hope they never find him me

fixed!

Ah, see that's where you're wrong - Redruth is multiple person(alitie)s, so it wouldn't be one guy in a boiler suit, it would be hundreds...

that would dilute the chakra, making it multiple guys in lukewarm suits.

i hope they never find him me

fixed!

Ah, see that's where you're wrong - Redruth is multiple person(alitie)s, so it wouldn't be one guy in a boiler suit, it would be hundreds...

that would dilute the chakra, making it multiple guys in lukewarm suits.

LOL, nice reference!

and pun!

And he would guide me into the woods to teach me the trve kvlt lifestyle while we lived off the land and made home recordings of solo neofolk and black metal projects, many of which would feature field recordings of the woods...

"Was once seen clutching a bouquet of flowers despite menacing air"

lol?

i love the way they say "clutching" instead of "holding", very emotive language there. he was clutching the flowers, like some kind of effeminate monster.

"Was once seen clutching a bouquet of flowers despite menacing air"

lol?

i love the way they say "clutching" instead of "holding", very emotive language there. he was clutching the flowers, like some kind of effeminate monster.

article-0-16ED9990000005DC-272_634x450.j

Archived