IGNORED

2014: the year Ellen Page made scores of neckbeards cry out in psychic anguish

lumpenprol

The irony is that that "lobby" is why it's not a big deal to be gay in some parts.

I don't know what to tell you. Learn some history. Learn about the world.

maybe that's true for, say, the us. i don't know. but it's dead false for where i am, just saying.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So Tregaskin, you are saying that it's not just the femnazi's we have to worry about anymore, there's a nascent gaynazi lobby developing now as well.. hah!

nascent? shit's been there forever!

War-Worlds-Wells-Gorey.jpg

What exactly are you saying about Huge Gay Wells?

Well aren't you from a forward-thinking progressive part of the world. Good for you

i'm from a country where the very influential gay lobby imposes its ermahgerd-so-important-and-forward-thinking-progressive agenda to a population that mainly rejects it:

- gay marriage (massive protests against it, the media blatantly lied about the number of protesters and their motivations)

- teaching of the gender theory at school (parents were not aware of that, because the ministry of education didn't inform them, now the information is spreading on the internet and the ministry is blatantly lying about that program)

protesting against those reforms is described by the media as homophobia, which is a big joke.

Well, if you think gay marriage and gender theory are wrong and bad, I can understand why you'd think gay people are just the worst. But from my point of view you're an asshole.

Well, if you think gay marriage and gender theory are wrong and bad, I can understand why you'd think gay people are just the worst. But from my point of view you're an asshole.

haha i never said i thought gay people were the worst. i don't have any problem with them. i have a gay relative and i love him.

What is gender theory?

the belief that sexual identities are social and cultural constructions that must be overcome.

But isn't that the opposite of what gay and lesbians would prefer, instead they seem to go for the argument that it's not social but inherent in their biology. Which to me has long been the most reasonable suggestion, and one now being supported by science. So given this, why would it be part of the gay agenda to sponsor gender theory?

But isn't that the opposite of what gay and lesbians would prefer

nah nah yer thinkin sexual orientation

if my understanding is correct, gender theory is more about combating the notion that men inherently want to be big aggressive provider types & women want to be submissive emotional types

But isn't that the opposite of what gay and lesbians would prefer, instead they seem to go for the argument that it's not social but inherent in their biology. Which to me has long been the most reasonable suggestion, and one now being supported by science. So given this, why would it be part of the gay agenda to sponsor gender theory?

because those societal reforms were not decided by the average gay joe but the gay lobby (LGBT). there's no gay agenda, there's a gay lobby agenda.

movie star: "i'm gay"

*gets applauded like she's a war hero*

yep, and all that crying for how much anxiety she was suffering from, whilst she was attending all those hollywood parties and probably fucking any girl she wanted to and earning millions. Boo fucking hoo motherfucker.

Also lol at all the ladies in the crowd wooping after she announced that she was gay, overjoyed that they can now hit on her.

what's supported by science? link plz!

btw...all of the major 'inherent' theories are proven to be frauds (or at least not scientifically proved).

!!! imagine university professors lying about something important like this. some of them even admitted latter but they didnt had to...it was clear as a days even to 1st grade medical students. all of their 'proves' past easily within non-medical profession communities tho.

btw...all of the major 'inherent' theories are proven to be frauds (or at least not scientifically proved).

!!! imagine university professors lying about something important like this. some of them even admitted latter but they didnt had to...it was clear as a days even to 1st grade medical students. all of their 'proves' past easily within non-medical profession communities tho.

There as been some research on birth order affecting the rate of homosexuality among males.

She was dating the actor Alexander Skarsgard up until very recently. How could she treat the guy this way? And people are praising her bravery? There's only a couple of people who've stayed longer in the closet, George Michael and Lionel Blair.

I really thought she milked that applause, standing ovation. It's like ''Dang dawg, Alexander Skarsgard's feelin like shit right now, couldn't you have done this before now? You're like 30''

Stop playin games with peoples hearts, you little butt wipe.

I'm confused why these people feel the need to "come out" anyway. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

But if, as the LGBT people often say, what a person does in the bedroom is noone elses business, why the need to come out? Why didn't she just date whoever she wanted of whatever gender and live her life like most people?

I'm confused why these people feel the need to "come out" anyway. Maybe someone can enlighten me.

But if, as the LGBT people often say, what a person does in the bedroom is noone elses business, why the need to come out? Why didn't she just date whoever she wanted of whatever gender and live her life like most people?

i think it has something to do with inspiring other people to come out.

It must be pretty horrible living a lie

people should be free and feel free

That sounds fair. I think that can done without it being made so public though. Doesn't it perpetuate and make it more of an issue, when we should really be making differences in sexuality a norm?

I think it would be more powerful if she just lived her life as straight or gay or whatever and simply told anyone questioning it to fuck off. =/

Also if sexuality is biological and not a choice, isn't it creating social/cultural impressions on young people who might not have otherwise questioned (and have no need to question) their sexuality? It's kind of providing a dichotomy where one doesn't need to exist...

There as been some research on birth order affecting the rate of homosexuality among males.

i'm aware of them all....it's my job to be. non of them are statistically significant enough to be called proofs...we're especially careful in reading works after all of those frauds. BUT i could be wrong and something relevant could passed under my radar.

Ideally people shouldn't need to "come out", but unfortunately we don't live in a world where differences in sexual preference are accepted. It's always amusing when straight white males question why someone from a minority must make such a fuss about it.

Ideally people shouldn't need to "come out", but unfortunately we don't live in a world where differences in sexual preference are accepted. It's always amusing when straight white males question why someone from a minority must make such a fuss about it.

I never claimed I understood it. That's why I'm asking questions. What you facetiously say is amusing makes you look like a prick.

How is it amusing for someone to ask questions about something they don't understand?

Btw I live in a very accepting culture and community where this is basically a non-issue. I know openly gay people and it's a complete non-topic of conversation when I'm with them so maybe that colours my perception I don't know?

That sounds fair. I think that can done without it being made so public though. Doesn't it perpetuate and make it more of an issue, when we should really be making differences in sexuality a norm?

I think it would be more powerful if she just lived her life as straight or gay or whatever and simply told anyone questioning it to fuck off. =/

Also if sexuality is biological and not a choice, isn't it creating social/cultural impressions on young people who might not have otherwise questioned (and have no need to question) their sexuality? It's kind of providing a dichotomy where one doesn't need to exist...

Most gay people feel the same way you do, and resent being constantly reminded of their sexuality. It's part of the struggle to be perceived as "normal".

But they aren't often perceived as normal, which is the entire reason to make note of it. Coming out is about saying "Look, this is more normal than you think it is, and now I want to move on with my life". For celebrities it gets worse, because of so much public scrutiny the desire to live a "normal" life is in-arguably more difficult.

The thing with this being a big deal, though, is that any closeted teens who are fans of Ellen Page had their world shifted a little bit when she came out, in a very positive way.

Most gay people feel the same way you do, and resent being constantly reminded of their sexuality. It's part of the struggle to be perceived as "normal".

But they aren't often perceived as normal, which is the entire reason to make note of it. Coming out is about saying "Look, this is more normal than you think it is, and now I want to move on with my life". For celebrities it gets worse, because of so much public scrutiny the desire to live a "normal" life is in-arguably more difficult.

The thing with this being a big deal, though, is that any closeted teens who are fans of Ellen Page had their world shifted a little bit when she came out, in a very positive way.

When you put it that way, it makes a lot of sense actually. I guess as they say, you have to put yourself in their shoes. From my perspective it's a non-issue because I've never had to deal with it and and I'm not homophobic or anything.

Completely different for someone struggling. Makes sense!

Archived