IGNORED

how is it possible

huzur

that whenever I drink, no matter how much or how less, I never have a hangover?! I NEVER had a hangover in my entire life, and I never met anyone like me. Maybe here.

For example, at the last newyear's eve, i drank the most from all of my friends, i've fallen asleep last, woke up first, cleaned up the house while smoking whatever weed was left from the night, and I had time to play a game of dota 2 before some friends even woke up.

(and yes, I don't drink soda or other soft drinks, I'm a water-all-day type of a guy)

for some reason i only get a hangover if i drink about 12-15 cans of beer. if i drink considerably more i wont get one, and wont get one if i drink just like 5 tins or something.

It's because you're constantly pissed.

Yah, what I was thinking. Alcoholics don't get hungover because they are made of alcohol.

People who get hungover have bodies that recognize alcohol as a poison; not as a life-force.

Yep, he has a giant unhappy liver.

Perhaps though, he's always hung over, and has never experienced life in any other way. I mean just look at him.

av-9493.jpg?_r=0

Does that visage presage joy to you?

I'm 26, and yea, no, I mostly get drunk at parties. I don't drink on my own, maybe a beer when I'm dry and no weed in my pocket. I knew that disbelief would predominate here, just thought I'd try and see if anyone is hangover-immune like me. I guess I'll just live with it with nobody believing me.

ps: my dad was a bartender

No-hangover is a mild superpower, man. Use it for the power of good, myAAAaAAAaaan.....

***Dudes- I was wondering if any of you are like me and never ever get hungover. Also, I have unlimited stamina for sexing, I eat whatever I want and never workout but my body is lean and rippling with muscle, and I give tips to RDJ to help write choonz. Also, I never ever work, but people keep throwing money my way. Any you guys like me or what?

Archived