IGNORED

KORG/ARP Odyssey

megapussi

if they release an arp2600 they better make it compatible with other arp2600s or eurorack modular synths, the fact that the MS20 is not cross compatible with other modulars is kind of a travesty

The original 2600 was v/oct, just like Eurorack etc.

Guest The Bro

They practically made a poly synth already with the Volca Keys they just need to add another 3 notes and you could make some interesting chords.

A David Friend's a friend who knows what being a friend is, talking with a friend. As David Friends we were always so close but so far away. David Friends in life are special. Do you want me as your special friend? Cause you're the David Friend that I've been searching for.

They practically made a poly synth already with the Volca Keys they just need to add another 3 notes and you could make some interesting chords.

It doesn't really work well as a polysynth though. It'd be nice if it didn't retrigger the envelope every time a note is triggered with another held down. I find I use it more in mono mode for that reason.

It doesn't really work well as a polysynth though. It'd be nice if it didn't retrigger the envelope every time a note is triggered with another held down. I find I use it more in mono mode for that reason.

It's paraphonic. :wink:

It's paraphonic. :wink:

It is, but still. I'd also prefer not to have EG retriggering, it would really make sense to put it in optionally at least.

Archived