IGNORED

real-life hoverboard omg

kinski

I'm curious as to how they would get a bunch of really cool people to do a stunt like this. Maybe it's viral marketing for something actually really cool.

I'm curious as to how they would get a bunch of really cool people to do a stunt like this. Maybe it's viral marketing for something actually really cool.

Presumably this'll be for some BTTF anniversary (30 year?) edition thingy......

I_Love_Bingo.gif

Also, Moby is such a tool.

Guest Gary C

Obviously it was always going to be a fake but I at least wanted to believe it would be a good fake. But this is just terrible, and not in a bad-funny way. Just in a bland, boring way.

They've got some famous faces but the manner in which the people dangle (on wires) is lazy. The shots which conveniently cut off to the top half of the riders. Meh, whatever.

Moby sounds like a dick. Hawks looks deathly. Christopher Lloyd is phoning it in. And whoever else those famous people were, whatever. Never heard of them.

Fuck this world.

Had no idea Doc was still alive. Legend.

yeah, i saw him and was 'this is cool they brought him out of retiement for that, whatever it is' and then checked his wikipedia page and he's actually still going, doing stuff like Piranha 3DD and other things nobody sees which made me a bit sad.

Archived