IGNORED

Skrillex - Recess

Guest sonnyskare

wut? most of his output has been hot street trash but he's starting to lay down some tight beats and mature as a musician. i'm looking forward to see where he goes in the future. not to mention his production chops take a steamy shit all over the entirety of YLC's warpalikes.

I like how the YLC forum is this thing people always shit all over, when they want to make a point about stuff not being "that bad".

Fuck the people who post in YLC, mang. How dare people who make music in their sparetime share their stuff for free on a forum called "we are the music makers".

WATMM

Edit: Not that Skrillex doesn't have good production skillz. But how does that relate to YLC?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listened to it out of curiosity and was bro'ing out while ironing my slave cloths. I rather hear this kind of music then most other radio pop tunes, can see the youth digging it. Like they claim weed is a passage drugs to harder material, Skrillx might be the path from bro to real man musics.

lol u mad?

dun worry maybe rephlex will sign your acid house ONE DAY

I'm actually in negotiations to buy out RepHlex and turn it into a bluegrass/ gangsta rap label. But I'll release my own dub/symphonic metal/gospel/ crust punk hybrid releases which will set all the hot trends and get me all the hottest interviews/models and I will basically be lord of the brain dances and I'll take over watmm myself and allow it to be all edgy and hilarious and obscene like it once was in its glorious time.

lol u mad?

dun worry maybe rephlex will sign your acid house ONE DAY

I'd be worried if they DID sign my acid house...

And I'm not mad, I know Knife Party and Skrillex have done live shows together, it just seems like "club incest" to me, considering that Skrillex HAD been doing his own thing.

Archived