IGNORED

Plaid: Announcing a new album 'Reachy Prints', listen to 'Hawkmoth' ahead of release in May

Joyrex

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This album is wonderful! And the overall 'sound' is so rich and satisfying. I still don't quite get along with one or two tracks, but on the whole this is the best electronic album I've heard in a while (excluding consistently great Autechre output.)

This content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Even when i'm logged into facebook. Do i have to friend them to see it. Cause i'm not friending anyone to see anything. Maybe you should just copy the pic and post it here if it's still available. (plz)

Loving this more and more! Wow, what an amazing release in so many ways. Still not quite getting on with 'Slam' or 'Matin Lunaire', but I see why many would like those two tracks. All other tracks are blowing me away.

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Even when i'm logged into facebook. Do i have to friend them to see it. Cause i'm not friending anyone to see anything. Maybe you should just copy the pic and post it here if it's still available. (plz)

Sorry. I've always thought that "taking" pictures from Facebook and posting them outside there is somehow like fucking the person's privacy.

they use logic for production and live for live acts

no one use fl studio I guess :(

Listening to the stream right now on Clash: so far, very strong album. It does sound like an improvement over "Scintilli" (although I think people were harsher about that one than they should have been).

Sorry. I've always thought that "taking" pictures from Facebook and posting them outside there is somehow like fucking the person's privacy.

lol, it's so private that they posted it to their facebook band page and you then posted a link to that page here. But it's cool, ain't not thang. [-; I missed it, too bad.

lol, it's so private that they posted it to their facebook band page and you then posted a link to that page here. But it's cool, ain't not thang. [-; I missed it, too bad.

actually it's from Andy's page. But you know what? fuck it, I love u bro :)

10172730_10152004859196364_3184440834853

actually it's from Andy's page. But you know what? fuck it, I love u bro :)

10172730_10152004859196364_3184440834853

Awesome

Archived