mary ann or ginger ?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. mary ann or ginger ?

• mary ann
    • ginger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So there's misogyny in appreciating beauty in women now is there? Endgame of modern feminism i spose.

/doesn't close thread because Keith.

Nice suit!

So there's misogyny in appreciating beauty in women now is there? Endgame of modern feminism i spose.

/doesn't close thread because Keith.

Nice suit!

What suit?.

Tits oot for the lads!

Misogyny eh? True. I usually just talk about 18th century French poetry with my friends when we're out drinking and stuff.

I used to have the biggest crush on Mary Ann. Even at age 75 or whatever she is now, she can still get it.

i don't think this thread is sexist but responses like 'I would destroy the pussy' certainly make me uncomfortable. what person would want that? using violent imagery to describe how you would sexually engage with someone really makes you look like a nong.

Hyperbole is a rhetorical device used for emphasis.

But it's not for the faint of heart: hyperbole has literally destroyed millions of lives.

When my dad watched as a kid he had a crush on mary ann. When I watched because he wanted us to watch some good ol' television via dvd I masturbated to mary ann.

It seems the lust you and father shared for Mary Ann was in the genes. The only difference is when you were masturbating to her paused image on the screen the lady was in her 70's. If only time could pause and preserve her in her prime.

Gilligan is one saucy little squirrel. I would slap that spicy salami till he started making high pitched kung fu noises, i'd then fling him across the room and hang him over the bannisters like your nan's old smelly beige stockings after which i'd beat him with a badminton raquet like a really dusty carpet. i would then attach him to the ball on none of those tennis pole game things from the 80s where you play tennis against yourself and play an entire fortnight long tournament with him. and when i win (how could i lose?) i would a award myself a trophy made out of his freshly severed cock and balls nailed to a plank of wood and sprayed gold.

Gilligan is one saucy little squirrel. I would slap that spicy salami till he started making high pitched kung fu noises, i'd then fling him across the room and hang him over the bannisters like your nan's old smelly beige stockings after which i'd beat him with a badminton raquet like a really dusty carpet. i would then attach him to the ball on none of those tennis pole game things from the 80s where you play tennis against yourself and play an entire fortnight long tournament with him. and when i win (how could i lose?) i would a award myself a trophy made out of his freshly severed cock and balls nailed to a plank of wood and sprayed gold.

So offensive, so hawt

Brilliant. I love it.

Archived