IGNORED

World Cup 2014

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was looking forward to finally wearing my oversized Dutch jersey I bought as a middle school kid but my wife called dibs on it.

Glad to see Costa Rica pull off an upset as well.

Watching the England-Italy match now. Well trying too, Italian style in its finest form is on display as usual:

tumblr_inline_n72cpgdfwb1rkfy56.gif

Guest Roksen Creek

Twas only a matter of time, Italy have been bossing this. They are so superior tactically and technically

Edit: You see what I mean... Lol

Twas only a matter of time, Italy have been bossing this. They are so superior tactically and technically

Edit: You see what I mean... Lol

Disagree - the goal came against the run of play - England had created quite a few chances prior to that.

Stirling is doing really well as a sort of libero.

36 seconds between the two goals. The end of the half was nail-biting shit though. Why is Joe Hart so shite?

Guest Roksen Creek

Best keeper in the world, ha!

Phil neville is getting too excited, he needs to calm down a bit. Also, did the physio get injured?

Best keeper in the world, ha!

Phil neville is getting too excited, he needs to calm down a bit. Also, did the physio get injured?

Broke his ankle during the celebration. Twat.

The Italy-England game was good fun, probably the best game so far, which is surprising as Italy usually puts me to sleep. Glad to see England lose, although I could see them doing better than usual, they will inevitably lose in penalties in the semi-finals at the latest. Thought Sturridge and Sterling looked sharp.

Archived