IGNORED

World Cup 2014

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cardboard cut out of Le Drog'

edit: I actually think Costa will thrive at Chelsea. They may actually cross the ball occasionally. The lack of width w/ Spain makes him useless on the deck and in the air methinks.

Guest Roksen Creek

Cardboard cut out of Le Drog'edit: I actually think Costa will thrive at Chelsea. They may actually cross the ball occasionally. The lack of width w/ Spain makes him useless on the deck and in the air methinks.

Yeah maybe, he also looks knackered. I guess the whole spain team do

Costa is bloody useless in the Spain system, as is Torres.

I'm not a chelski fan, but I have a strong desire to cum on Torres' face in a loving manner, expressing my deep feelings for him.

I guess not being doped up to the eyes made the Spanish team mere mortals. Actually glad they got eliminated, the tiki-taka shit has gotten old. Go Chile...Woooo!

As for Spain, it's time for some soul-searching and perhaps time for a little rejuvenation movement to start. And perhaps to implement some more offensive flair and daring instead of trying to pass the ball into the net.

Lol, I'm sorry for Del Bosque cause he's a humble, hard-working, guy the likes of which you don't see in football but yeah, I'm really glad Spain lost in this shameful way, especially the day before the new king is crowned (lol). Right-wingers must be wiping their tears and snot with their bicolour monarchic rags. Better save it for when they run out of toilet paper.

Archived