IGNORED

World Cup 2014

I thought it was a good, clean game. Why cunts?

Because you fucking cunts beat us again. Lol

Much love!!

xo...x

Except for you, I wouldn't even give you a courtesy reach around, cunt.

Also lol at Uruguay.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Italy-England game was good fun, probably the best game so far, which is surprising as Italy usually puts me to sleep.

Ditto, I was impressed by Italy. I can't deny it.

Guest Mirezzi

Except for the Fred shenanigans, this has been a great world cup so far...lots of goals, Diego Costa diving led to the Oranje slapping the tiki-taka-fuckyou Spaniards with half a dozen goals that included one of the best world cup goals (maybe ever) from RVP.

Uruguay got stomped silly by Costa fucking Rica, *gasp*...then Italy and England put up a classic.

That was easily the most entertaining and fun to watch England I've seen in my adult life. Anybody disagree? Let's be honest, England have pretty much fucking sucked at major tournaments since Gazza's wonderstrike in '96. They've been boring a shit, uninspiring, and thin on exciting players.

If they keep up the shit they were doing against an admittedly superb Italy yesterday, England will get out of this group quite easily. Raheem Sterling has so much cockiness with and without the football, Sturridge is playing with confidence and seems to be England's closest thing to a coldblooded killer like Balotelli. The left side of the pitch looked really fucking shaky yesterday though...either Rooney needs to play deeper if they keep him over there or they need to move Gerrard to the middle to cover. Candreva and Matteo Darmian were raping that corner of the pitch. How many times did they link up for a cross from that side? It was crazy.

Still, that was an incredibly entertaining game. I think England looked every bit as competent as Italy for, say, 70% of the contest. They need mature a bit and keep their poise, because they definitely lacked in the decision-making department for the final 20 minutes or so.

Fucking Balotelli, you beautiful black beast! One chance = one goal. Sublime. Now if only my girlfriend Pirlo's free kick had been a few inches lower...oh my.

Totally agree. I argued with my dad about the Fred pen: he said that Japanese ref was right to call it- you don't put your hands on an attacking player in the box. So I suppose technical yes a penalty, but a soft one. The Diego costa one was also a pen, but again soft.

If Raheem sterling and C. Ron had a baby, how big would the ego be?

Guest Mirezzi

Totally agree. I argued with my dad about the Fred pen: he said that Japanese ref was right to call it- you don't put your hands on an attacking player in the box. So I suppose technical yes a penalty, but a soft one. The Diego costa one was also a pen, but again soft.

The problem with that reasoning is that it's clearly not how referees are making calls...aka if every time a defender put his hands on an attacking player led to a pen, there wouldn't be time for anything else in a match!

The problem with that reasoning is that it's clearly not how referees are making calls...aka if every time a defender put his hands on an attacking player led to a pen, there wouldn't be time for anything else in a match!

Again, the problem with Nishimura was all of his dubious calls benefited the same team. Very strict when awarding Brazil a penalty or disallowing the Croatian goal, but lax when a Croatian "technically" gets elbowed in the face. Ridiculous.

And there's no way Costa was a penalty, he initiated the contact himself. Glad to see the Dutch rape the Spaniards after that one.

Again, the problem with Nishimura was all of his dubious calls benefited the same team. Very strict when awarding Brazil a penalty or disallowing the Croatian goal, but lax when a Croatian "technically" gets elbowed in the face. Ridiculous.

And there's no way Costa was a penalty, he initiated the contact himself. Glad to see the Dutch rape the Spaniards after that one.

I'm not arguing with you on the Fred pen: I'm just presenting the POV of an assessor. Essentially nishimura reffed in a manner to ensure himself more matches in the tourney.

The costa one was a pen tho, I initially thought no, but looking at the replay it's the trailing leg of the Dutch defender that gets him. Yes costa sold it, but it was still a pen. I am glad that the Dutch destroyed the spaniards tho.

this is like disagreeing with a calculator

fair enough if you are an old dino and you dont want technology to ruin the game (even if that technology takes seconds to make the decision) but come one these guys are being pretty stupid

Archived