IGNORED

Lorn - The Maze to Nowhere

usagi

2014 just keeps on giving.

a 5-track EP by Lorn called The Maze To Nowhere has gone up on his bandcamp here. name your price.

the page says "PART 1 OF ?"

a3560232044_2.jpg

This ain't bad. A more relaxed and confident sound, one that plays on his strengths instead of trying to push hard and falling short like he sometimes does. Hope there's more like this coming up in the series.

Am I the only one here that still blasts Lorn/Dolor's Drugs release? That shit is still great.

This ain't bad. A more relaxed and confident sound, one that plays on his strengths instead of trying to push hard and falling short like he sometimes does. Hope there's more like this coming up in the series.

Am I the only one here that still blasts Lorn/Dolor's Drugs release? That shit is still great.

Nope, still banging here.

Chassis, you talking about Drugs? It's a four part release. The first three had been out for a while, then they tacked on a part 4. The whole thing is ace imo.

Speaking of, I wish there was more Dolor stuff out there.

Chassis, you talking about Drugs? It's a four part release. The first three had been out for a while, then they tacked on a part 4. The whole thing is ace imo.

Speaking of, I wish there was more Dolor stuff out there.

yip i actually like their collab tapes more than the lorn stuff itself

Archived