IGNORED

spl47 on upcoming "Touched II" compilation

MarcinKoczot

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fucktechre

for me, at this point, I find every autechre track alike and find them,for the most part, fucking boring.

Wow, you are totally in the wrong subforum then

I second murphythecat8's opinion on Autechre's music... wait, no I don't. :happy:

Given murphy's a hundred times stated preferences, that was a compliment to ae. It means it does nothing in that spectrum which he's looking into. I don't want to say that he's into crap, but i sometimes wonder why he's in this music at all, if you want composition and melody it's out there for centuries to explore.

Guest fucktechre

I hope I'll be hearing it soon. 128 tracks + 256 tracks is a f-cking lot to digest.

no way, it's awesome. spl47 is f-ng mental!

Yeah, 13.2 GB!

Guest murphythecat8

Given murphy's a hundred times stated preferences, that was a compliment to ae. It means it does nothing in that spectrum which he's looking into. I don't want to say that he's into crap, but i sometimes wonder why he's in this music at all, if you want composition and melody it's out there for centuries to explore.

yeh, Ae are one of the few that actually dont apply to my blabber about the new scene.

Im still here because there a whole lot of good stuff coming out in EDM.

yeh, Ae are one of the few that actually dont apply to my blabber about the new scene.

But not in this sub, this sub is literally only for discussing an artist you profess to be bored to hell of. I'm not telling you to get lost but what do you hope to gain here besides the ire of Ae fanboys?

Murphy's taste sucks, gottit.

And: agreed

Guest bitroast

murphythecat8's Top (in order) electro: Kettel, Aphex Twin, Proem, Secede, Ochre, Wisp, Autechre

for me, at this point, I find every autechre track alike and find them,for the most part, fucking boring.

but I adore a lot of new artist that you can find on touched. no, I say a lot and its a lie. I agree with xox, most of the new scene just plain suck. They excell at percussion and sound fx, no doubt, but the quality of the melodies are pathetic. im sorry folk, but ceephax, dmx crew, they all suck at melodies. its terrible. this is how i feel. most of the new stuff is terrible melodically wise. its just plain cliché most of the time

I doubt xox even listened to 10 track of the new touched 2 before stating his ''opinion''.

:derp: what

Guest fucktechre

Okay,

Call me musically sheltered, but holy shit? Every song on this compilation is mind-bending and awesome? Damn... I only donated 12 GBP for this... These past few months I've donated to some other causes, but damn. I think I've gotta open the wallet and go nuts for this cancer charity. WOW!! Been messing with GIMP for a few hours now. Here's OVERSTEPS + NSA UNDERWATER CABLES:

EksWK66.jpg

Guest fucktechre

But not in this sub, this sub is literally only for discussing an artist you profess to be bored to hell of. I'm not telling you to get lost but what do you hope to gain here besides the ire of Ae fanboys?

I thought every one here were mad-hatters, no offense thehauntingsoul, but you more than anyone. :happy: I think it's funny now, here I mean, when people profess boredom of the 'chre. It makes me laugh. I thought Æ were shite when I first heard em. Fast forward a decade and I'm broke having gone to Poland and bought headphones to recreate the experience. Yeah well... I guess I'd need a really, REAALY bad tramatic brain injury... no, no... nothing could make me bored of Æ. WTF? It must be a joke...

Damn. I'm 40 tracks in. Only 216 to go...

Awesome track! Doesnt sound that much like Exai to me, if I was comparing it to anything i would say it more gives me L-event + quaristice vibes

Also so much other amazing stuff on the comp going take me some time to listen to it all though!!

Guest murphythecat8

murphythecat8's Top (in order) electro: Kettel, Aphex Twin, Proem, Secede, Ochre, Wisp, Autechre

but I adore a lot of new artist that you can find on touched. no, I say a lot and its a lie. I agree with xox, most of the new scene just plain suck. They excell at percussion and sound fx, no doubt, but the quality of the melodies are pathetic. im sorry folk, but ceephax, dmx crew, they all suck at melodies. its terrible. this is how i feel. most of the new stuff is terrible melodically wise. its just plain cliché most of the time

I doubt xox even listened to 10 track of the new touched 2 before stating his ''opinion''.

:derp: what

I really havent liked much of their new output. for me, ae is interesting and amazing up until draft. quaristice is the limit.

but yeah, I should have kept my mouth shut. negativity only brings more negativity.

I do hope you're not saying composition and melody are not important in the IDMs cuz it sure sounds like that's what you're saying!

Archived