IGNORED

Sneezes that do not come to fruition

zlemflolia

you can force them by touching the upper inside of your mouth with your tongue.

edit: when you're about to sneeze

i'll try that :music:

lol I meant the opposite.

It stops sneezes if you do that xD.

Is there anything worse than when you are just about to sneeze but at the very last moment, you don't do it?

If my marriage was in shambles and I came home one night after a 16 hour shift at my cubicle job- my children in the kitchen, hanging from the ceiling, their frail torsos skewered by meat hooks, their intestines splashed on the white tiles from being disemboweled.....- my wife standing there with an old kitchen knife, mumbling about how it was quite a struggle to cut through our kids due to the dullness of the blade...

Yeah, I'd be like: "Fuck, at least I don't have to sneeze; and then not!"

Is there anything worse than when you are just about to sneeze but at the very last moment, you don't do it?

If my marriage was in shambles and I came home one night after a 16 hour shift at my cubicle job- my children in the kitchen, hanging from the ceiling, their frail torsos skewered by meat hooks, their intestines splashed on the white tiles from being disemboweled.....- my wife standing there with an old kitchen knife, mumbling about how it was quite a struggle to cut through our kids due to the dullness of the blade...

EuTqpNo.gif

lel

"honey i deboned the babies"

Yeah I can bring on a sneeze by looking int he general direction of the sun, squinting a little and opening up the old nasal passages. It's not entirely unpleasant. In fact it's quite good. :beer:http://scienceline.org/2009/11/why-do-some-people-sneeze-when-they-look-at-the-sun/

If I catch my wife about to sneeze, I say "bless you". Stops her from sneezing. She does the same to me. For whatever reason, saying bless you to someone just as they're about to, stops it. Some kinda pavlovs dog thing or something. Like your brain associates bless you with happening after the sneeze & therefor wipes it out. A fine little way to torture your mate or friends & family.

unrelated, maybe i need to work on a phrase for when I'm about to have my happy finish during intercourse...

I guess I'll tap my wife on the shoulder & tell her to tell me "that's it?" just before I shoot...then I'll be like "No, got my second wind". *squeeky,squeeky,squeeky,etc*

Archived