IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

also limpy go to architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. It's not about extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence anymore mate, there's been extraordinary evidence for an age now, if only people would care to unwrap the mind control padding from their brains and seek it out.

If you're pointing me towards evidence, you missed my point

Again, back to Lincoln and Kennedy...."what are the chances that they had all this stuff in common by coincidence?!?"

(Links to evidence that Lincoln and Kennedy were supernaturally linked)

That is the essence of 'p-hacking'....if you sift through the data looking for connections, you are 100% guaranteed to find them

If you are being critical, you need to look at your 'evidence' ans ask "how often would this be explained by the null hypothesis?"

I remember JE talking about some building or other taking out insurance shortly before 9/11...

this is exactly the sort of 'evidence' you will find if you go looking for it

It is exactly the same as sifting through Lincoln and Kennedy's lives, looking for connections

"Seek and ye shall find" as they say

also limpy go to architects and engineers for 9/11 truth. It's not about extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence anymore mate, there's been extraordinary evidence for an age now, if only people would care to unwrap the mind control padding from their brains and seek it out.

Again, back to Lincoln and Kennedy...."what are the chances that they had all this stuff in common by coincidence?!?"

That is the essence of 'p-hacking'....if you sift through the data looking for connections, you are 100% guaranteed to find them

If you are being critical, you need to look at your 'evidence' ans ask "how often would this be explained by the null hypothesis?"

I remember JE talking about some building or other taking out insurance shortly before 9/11...

It is exactly the same as sifting through Lincoln and Kennedy's lives, looking for connections

i get the point, you're a fantasist ... evidence is no object when one has belief on their side.

he's doggin' on limptpeh ...

i wasn't actually, i was confused at first by why caze or somebody else who takes weird positions (sorry I cant remember who) thought that MJ never molested any kids and it was a big misunderstanding and then even more confused by MisterE suggesting this late in the game that Bill Cosby might not be a rapist. but how did this turn into a 9/11 discussion? were you and limpy arguing this in another thread? Sometimes I can't tell if people on watmm are just bored or if they actually believe some of the shit they say.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

How did he have a long distance sexual relationship? Was he writing dirty James Joyce letters?

phone sex/beating off, its in the Louis Theroux doc. Guy was still in love (now as a grown man) with michael in a way, it was quite awkward. It got in the tabloids in england when his parents I think caught them on the phone once talking weird or sexy, this was during Thriller era or pre Thriller michael jackson.

I don't know what it is about this forum but people take the weirdest fucking positions sometimes.

You're the one that literally thinks 9/11 was an inside job, right?

ok i could see why delete thought i was 'doggin' on limpy. Im fine with taking weird positions on things, but you don't see people who don't believe michael jackson was a paedo or that bill cosby isn't a racist being called tin foil dick conspiratards. but in a way i could see how its easier mentally to take some kind of conspiracy approach to something 100% non consequential like the way people have been obsessing about the Jonbenet ramsey murders for decades, its just fun. Rabbit hole conspiracy worlds like 9/11 generally make people turn kinda crazy or the people who touch their toe in and actually get mad/angry at truthers morph into emotionally malnourished reactionaries or even worse Sam Harris fans. Like we can all probably be able to sit down and watch the Nirvana documentary 'soaked in bleach' and sort of entertain the idea that courtney killed kurt (for fun in our minds), its much more pure pleasure/masturbatory. So i take back what i said about it being weird, I think i understand it now. Why is it still such a polarized emotional thing to sort of speculate about 9/11? It shouldn't be. I mean shit I can even laugh at the 'fire doesn't melt steel beams' truther memes now, but isn't 14 years enough time to kinda man up and not be so weird and touchy about what actually happened on 9/11 anymore?

Edited by John Ehrlichman

i was defending you braski in my own way, man you're such a big girl sometimes, hahah. i guess it's these liberals and their triggered that i'll have to boils it down to. everyone down to pussy town ... we have to harden up, we are men, pussies are wet and soft, men rock hard.

)or in my case a sad git flab fest of oft time plointless nloise .. [-;

(i love both you chaps, just in case you guys forgot, fS)

i get the point, you're a fantasist ... evidence is no object when one has belief on their side.

I linked you to evidence that Lincoln and Kennedy were cosmic dopplegangers

But your dogma prevents you from seeing the truth

I'm just saying that a rigorous mind would ask how often the nul hypothesis would produce this data

(i.e. How often would things look suspicious when they weren't suspicious)

The answer? 100% of the time

This is why there is 'evidence' for every conspiracy theory under the sun

You will always be able to find suspicious details

If your hypothesis is that the Oregon shooting was a false flag or a hoax

You will find evidence for it whether it's true or not

You will find that the shooter's father had a government job

Or that the college recently changed its security protocols

Or that some shady politician recently spoke there

Or that the victims' parents are acting strange

Or that Oregon had unsuccessfully been trying to push gun control laws

I'm just saying that this sort of stuff is not good evidence

Because you will find it no matter what

And this is the sort of evidence that truthers offer as the silver bullet knock-down evidence of all time

So yeah, I'm not convinced

I don't know what it is about this forum but people take the weirdest fucking positions sometimes.

You're the one that literally thinks 9/11 was an inside job, right?

ok i could see why delete thought i was 'doggin' on limpy. Im fine with taking weird positions on things, but you don't see people who don't believe michael jackson was a paedo or that bill cosby isn't a racist being called tin foil dick conspiratards. but in a way i could see how its easier mentally to take some kind of conspiracy approach to something 100% non consequential like the way people have been obsessing about the Jonbenet ramsey murders for decades, its just fun. Rabbit hole conspiracy worlds like 9/11 generally make people turn kinda crazy or the people who touch their toe in and actually get mad/angry at truthers morph into emotionally malnourished reactionaries or even worse Sam Harris fans. Like we can all probably be able to sit down and watch the Nirvana documentary 'soaked in bleach' and sort of entertain the idea that courtney killed kurt (for fun in our minds), its much more pure pleasure/masturbatory. So i take back what i said about it being weird, I think i understand it now. Why is it still such a polarized emotional thing to sort of speculate about 9/11? It shouldn't be. I mean shit I can even laugh at the 'fire doesn't melt steel beams' truther memes now, but isn't 14 years enough time to kinda man up and not be so weird and touchy about what actually happened on 9/11 anymore?

Funny you should mention JonBenet Ramsey

I have a weird obsession with early-to-mid 90's high-profile cases like that

As that was the formative time when I was starting to pay attention to the world

I think why people are fascinated by such things

Is because the empirical truth is undoubtedly very simple (the parents did it, or an intruder did it, or whatever)

And all we have to figure it out are these little mysterious fragments

That point to multiple possibilities

And despite the usual 'media spectacle' criticisms

I think the fact that people really really wanna know what happened

Bodes well for what it means to be human (namely, that we are curious and scientifically-minded)

I feel this way about the 9/11 truth movement as well

Although I disagree with the conclusion

I think it's coming from a good place

And I'm not 'touchy' per se

I'm just a little OCD about scientific rigor

(Methodology is already sloppy enough within mainstream academia,

Let alone in 'folk science' circles)

I feel the same way when the Bible is presented as unimpeachable eye-witness testimony

And that the best possible interpretation is that all these things *actually* happened exactly as presented

I get 'touchy' because it's bad scientific methodology

And it's very common

And I've literally never once seen someone say "I think the U.S. Gov't was involved in 9/11, but I'm not sure, I might be wrong"

So yes whenever a conclusion is stronger than the evidence behind it

I get 'touchy'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by LimpyLoo

noone said that they love me back, i am disappoint. I think JE is scared of me for some reason, and limpy i dunno. you've got your own demons, so whatever. nwae, i still am cool with everyfella.

The dark thing about this scandal is how people who were given to the country as role models in some cases were fucked up evil people, it's like poisoning the water supply or something like that.

yeah it's frightenmare, of course there's the idea that the people with darkness are the ones that are promoting due to being easier to control thanks to these nasty habits. Cozballs now that he's on the way out should spill the beans.

noone said that they love me back, i am disappoint. I think JE is scared of me for some reason, and limpy i dunno. you've got your own demons, so whatever. nwae, i still am cool with everyfella.

1) I love you back and you know it

2) I don't have any demons, just a couple minor annoyances here and there...I'm happier than I've ever been in my life

3) it'd be nice if in the U.S. If there was widespread disillusionment (something like the immediate post-war world felt) with cultural icons and movie stars and the like, resulting in a sort-of Enlightenment 2: Electric Boogaloo...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

you = the US .. nuke = the speculation that the next false flag will be a touch more epic than controlled demo and involve a nuclear power plant or even a fully fledged bomb. Iodine, what you need in the first wave of radiation to block the radioactive isotope giving your thyroid cancer. Of course you could just eat seafood or seaweed from off the east coast of japan, heh. fucking hell we're in a terrible time at the moem.

heh, do i have to translate the last but as well .. cause i went back into presumptively knowing that it would be followed by some kind of .. but bloody great reactors problem dumping tons of waste into the oceans. Stop eating sushi now, cause nori it's wraped in.

even more confused by MisterE suggesting this late in the game that Bill Cosby might not be a rapist.

you are pretty confused because i never suggested that at all and in fact i clearly stated at least a couple of times that i feel that he likely did some or most of the things he's accused of.

the Oregon shooting was a false flag
You will find evidence
that the shooter's father had a government job
that the college recently changed its security protocols
that some shady politician recently spoke there
that the victims' parents are acting strange
that Oregon had unsuccessfully been trying to push gun control laws

oh

my

godddddd

limpy who do you think is setting these things up? is it obama or is he just a puppet, maybe of some shadowy, like a group who secretly runs things?