IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

Glad you've joined us Limpyloooooo

just don't call me limpdick anymore lol

(that was you, right? when i dared suggest that there was insight to be gained from psychadelics...?)

obama on cosby:

"If you give a woman -- or a man, for that matter -- without his or her knowledge a drug and then have sex with that person without consent, that's rape,"

obama on cosby:

"If you give a woman -- or a man, for that matter -- without his or her knowledge a drug and then have sex with that person without consent, that's rape,"

Is it rape of you give them any drug without their consent, say like a vaccine?

/pushes more of watmm's button.

lately i've been thinking quite a lot about crimes (specifically sex related crimes), punishments and society.

like for example if someone raped someone 20 years ago, if/when his past crime becomes unearthed he will automatically become "a rapist", regardless of whatever he did in the last years, whether he saved the lives of hundreds of people in those 20 years or something of that sort. it's like rapist is now his new occupation and all he does now is rape people from 9 to 5. society is pretty damn unforgiving to sex related crimes, i mean marky mark assaulted and destroyed an eye of some person and became a superstar while it was widely known, but touch someone's boob and you're a leper outcast for life. this is not a dig at some feminist stuff or anything but an observation about how "the sexual" is like some holy and untouchable sphere where you must tread super carefully.

and regarding punishments, the modern western judical system is just pretty insane imo. i mean it's impossible to know whether a person will be rehabilitated, become truly sorry for his misdeeds and never commit a crime again after a month in prison or after 15 years. but nevertheless sentences are mainly tied to the crime and not to the particular person that commited it. its pretty mindboggling to imagine how many thousands of years of human life are wasted in prisons because the system is so blunt.

Has everyone forgotten that Bryan Singer likes to molest young boys?

I also want to see the new X-men but can't shake the thought that it's been directed by a rapist.

I'd like to see this guy get taken down next to be honest.

:facepalm: Oooo Louis. Jerking off in front of women. Tsk tsk. Wouldn't be surprised if it was true. I'll hold my breath judging, but it's a conscious effort.

^ iits a rumor thats been going around the comedy scene for ages.

Funny thing tho, two days before this article came out Louie CK decided to quit twitter, maybe he didnt want to deal with the backlash, mmm