IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

cue meme of cosby with his trousers down shoving it into gaps in various items he comes across whilst out and about, ranging from tree stumps to lawn chairs, to menacing a trio of garden gnomes, to putting knock out drugs in the bird bath and waiting for the feathery fun to begin.

heh, lart

• 4 weeks later...

Three more women came forward Wednesday to accuse Bill Cosby of sexually inappropriate behavior, creating yet another wave of allegations that the comedian abused his power by drugging and assaulting women.

One woman was a cocktail server at a jazz club in Redondo Beach, California, in the 1970s. She accused Cosby of stealing her panties after drugging her and assaulting her in her car while she was unconscious.

Another was a former model and actress who appeared as an extra on "The Cosby Show." She said Cosby told her she'd better sleep with him if she wanted to make it in the entertainment industry.

Edited by Nebraska

Interesting read on Michael Jacksons child molestation case that claims all of it was a setup to destroy MJ: https://np.reddit.com/r/NoStupidQuestions/comments/3n3rio/did_michael_jackson_actually_molest_kids/cvknk28

I was always sceptical about those claims, Jackson just seemed like an eccentric guy who had a messed up childhood. There were no pervy vibes off him at all really.

yeh there was nothing at all off about mj. nothing, ya know... weird. invitin ppls kids to do sleepovers with him in bed, a grown ass adult man, totally normal

don't think anyone said there was nothing off about him. also, despite everything you see on tv, it's entirely possible for adults to interact with children, even stranger's children, without sexually molesting/raping/eating them

you guys kill me. Have you seen the Martin Bashir documentary where he is confronted about how often he shares his own bed with children? Have you seen the documentary by Louie Theroux where he interviews a now grown up scottish man who used to have a long distance sexual relationship with MJ when he was 14 and MJ was like 22? We may have helped 'ruin him' by the collective gawking of society but the dude was definitely doing sexual things with children, Corey Feldman never admitted MJ molested him but even he said MJ did weird shit with him like make him look through a book of photographs of genitals infected with stds. I don't know what it is about this forum but people take the weirdest fucking positions sometimes.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

Have you seen the documentary by Louie Theroux where he interviews a now grown up scottish man who used to have a long distance sexual relationship with MJ when he was 14 and MJ was like 22?

i watched this not too long ago. isn't it the one where mj was going to england so louie went to mj's homie in london and that guy said "i don't think you have michael's best intentions in mind so i'm going to martin bashir" lol

so louie goes to see some guy in vegas called fantastic majestik because he claims to be best friends with the entire jackson clan. that had a lot of awkward moments. even more awkward moments than the episodes where louie went to swingers parties or interviewed racists.

btw: one thing i found interesting. the british kid who was best friends with michael would make long distance calls to michael and they'd talk for hours. he later says his parents didn't want him talking to michael coz it was so expensive. why didn't michael jackson just pay those bills? or just send him a cheque for like 10,000 GBP to cover the phone bill and to get himself some toys etc.

Have you seen the Martin Bashir documentary where he is confronted about how often he shares his own bed with children? Have you seen the documentary by Louie Theroux where he interviews a now grown up scottish man who used to have a long distance sexual relationship with MJ when he was 14 and MJ was like 22?

no and no

Corey Feldman never admitted MJ molested him but even he said MJ did weird shit with him like make him look through a book of photographs of genitals infected with stds.

well, michael jackson is also the guy who tried to buy the elephant man remains from the royal london hospital in 87. i remember he was into magic, and even his dad's friend (and supposed close family friend) majestik magnificent was/is a magician. penn jillette used to a have a stillborn fetus in a jar in his office (which he called 'pickled fetuses'- he gave conflicting accounts as to whether it was real or not)

there was a documentary they did here where a doctor who (either did the autopsy or was explaining the autopsy report) went through the laundry list of things wrong with mj and most of the things people guessed were correct eg. multiple nose surgeries, he wore a wig from the pepsi commerical skull burning accident, was addicted to anesthetic propofol, took some weird (and very expensive) cream for his vitiligo and slept in a specially designed chamber to extend his life (kidding about the last one)

you guys kill me. Have you seen the Martin Bashir documentary where he is confronted about how often he shares his own bed with children? Have you seen the documentary by Louie Theroux where he interviews a now grown up scottish man who used to have a long distance sexual relationship with MJ when he was 14 and MJ was like 22? We may have helped 'ruin him' by the collective gawking of society but the dude was definitely doing sexual things with children, Corey Feldman never admitted MJ molested him but even he said MJ did weird shit with him like make him look through a book of photographs of genitals infected with stds. I don't know what it is about this forum but people take the weirdest fucking positions sometimes.

what if he had undiagnosed aspergers though, would you say then that his odd and obsessive fascination with hanging out with children and spurning the adult world was a manifestation of this. He did not in any way seem normal, but totally exhibited traits that could be explained by this disorder. Therefore to me it is entirely possible that everything said about him (by an hollywood establishment that itself is a seething cesspit of paedophilaic tendency) was to misdirect and also torpedo what should have been a positive role model for african americans whilst these same power brokers were also sponsoring the rise of the drug and gang violence culture through music and other means and the dismantling of that community through this and their economic disenfranchisement through importation of illegal mexican labour.

This is not my be all and end all on MJ, just a positing of a potential position for consideration by the coinhabitants (non-combatants) of this conversation ... huu huuu