IGNORED

Bill Cosby is a big old rapist (on the loose)

Rubin Farr

^ iits a rumor thats been going around the comedy scene for ages.

Funny thing tho, two days before this article came out Louie CK decided to quit twitter, maybe he didnt want to deal with the backlash, mmm

as i posted in the other thread, im pretty convinced the allegations are real after i dug up some pretty wild and/or perverted admissions Louie gave on episodes of the Opie and Anthony show from years ago, One of them included him breaking into the apartment next door to where he grew up (it was occupied by two female nurses) and he admitted to jerking off and cumming into their underwear and spending the rest of the day 'hating himself' . If you're interested in hearing go to the louie thread. I'm kind of glad i came out the other end of that and am still able to appreciate his comedy. If more proof or allegations come out im gonna feel bad for people who refuse to believe it. Smart of him to delete twitter ahead of the story, damage control attempt definitely is working (for now)

Gawker are not the type of people to go back into O & A archives, if they did their story would have been way more convincing.

Edited by John Ehrlichman

^ yes, ever since podcasting became popular and all these comedians started opening up its becoming pretty clear to me that they are total pervs and very creepy and possibly dealing with some sort of mental illness.

Funny that these people are the voice of logic and reason, that in of itself is a pretty good joke.

Gawker are not the type of people to go back into O & A archives, if they did their story would have been way more convincing.

lol, if someone working for Gawker had to listen to an entire episode of O&A they'd probably spontaneously combust.

^ yes, ever since podcasting became popular and all these comedians started opening up its becoming pretty clear to me that they are total pervs and very creepy and possibly dealing with some sort of mental illness.

Funny that these people are the voice of logic and reason, that in of itself is a pretty good joke.

yeah, after listening to a dozen interviews with actors and comedians on Maron's podcast it became obvious they are mostly fucked up narcissists with substance abuse issues. that's obviously the life experience that most readily leads to funny material.

^ iits a rumor thats been going around the comedy scene for ages.

Funny thing tho, two days before this article came out Louie CK decided to quit twitter, maybe he didnt want to deal with the backlash, mmm

as i posted in the other thread, im pretty convinced the allegations are real after i dug up some pretty wild and/or perverted admissions Louie gave on episodes of the Opie and Anthony show from years ago, One of them included him breaking into the apartment next door to where he grew up (it was occupied by two female nurses) and he admitted to jerking off and cumming into their underwear and spending the rest of the day 'hating himself' . If you're interested in hearing go to the louie thread. I'm kind of glad i came out the other end of that and am still able to appreciate his comedy. If more proof or allegations come out im gonna feel bad for people who refuse to believe it. Smart of him to delete twitter ahead of the story, damage control attempt definitely is working (for now)

i was going to say that he should add these experiences and his feelings about this behaviour to his routine, and apparently he's already broached it, even if in a loong time ago i did this kind of way.

his older routine used to be way more edgy, which is part of why it was interesting to see the negative reactions to his last SNL monologue (which if you compare to some of his stuff from 2005-2010 seems super tame in comparison).

his older routine used to be way more edgy, which is part of why it was interesting to see the negative reactions to his last SNL monologue (which if you compare to some of his stuff from 2005-2010 seems super tame in comparison).

that monologue slayed

people are just boring prudes with safe middle-of-the-road taste

lately i've been thinking quite a lot about crimes (specifically sex related crimes), punishments and society.

like for example if someone raped someone 20 years ago, if/when his past crime becomes unearthed he will automatically become "a rapist", regardless of whatever he did in the last years, whether he saved the lives of hundreds of people in those 20 years or something of that sort. it's like rapist is now his new occupation and all he does now is rape people from 9 to 5. society is pretty damn unforgiving to sex related crimes, i mean marky mark assaulted and destroyed an eye of some person and became a superstar while it was widely known, but touch someone's boob and you're a leper outcast for life. this is not a dig at some feminist stuff or anything but an observation about how "the sexual" is like some holy and untouchable sphere where you must tread super carefully.

and regarding punishments, the modern western judical system is just pretty insane imo. i mean it's impossible to know whether a person will be rehabilitated, become truly sorry for his misdeeds and never commit a crime again after a month in prison or after 15 years. but nevertheless sentences are mainly tied to the crime and not to the particular person that commited it. its pretty mindboggling to imagine how many thousands of years of human life are wasted in prisons because the system is so blunt.

mike tyson has his own tv show on adult swim and has had a pretty decent string of movie appearances. seems some rapists are more equal than others.

2nd half is a pretty good bit about Cosby

lol, if someone working for Gawker had to listen to an entire episode of O&A they'd probably spontaneously combust.

lol

remember when Zach G said he'd quit hangover 2 out of protest if they had Mel Gibson in it but was totes cool with being in a Hangover movie already with a convicted rapist?

yes, he's an experienced balllicker it seems.

Bill Cosby is a shrub rocketeer

Bill Cosby is a buntyman

Bill Cosby is an Unabummer

Bill Cosby is a small bean regarder

Bill Cosby is a 2 pin DIN plug

you're a nut administrator

lol

Newspaper reports that it was Leroy Amar who was giving Cosby quaaludes to drug the women raped. How many more sinister twists?

Well one more so far, Amar was a failed gynacologist who lost his licence after going a little Dead Ringers. Ugh.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Oh god, some of the comments are insane

Many people here, mostly women, have re-defined "rape" as anything they don't like or disagree with. Fortunately, the real definition - the one in the law - has not gone this far. You may not like what Cosby did, but that doe NOT make him a rapist.

I keep struggling to find the crimes here. Did he rape anyone or force Quaaludes down their throats ?

The media has killed Bill. Why? Because he was trying to buy his own network.
Powers that be have killed Bill. We just need to know why. Where did all of this junk come from after all of these years? Has to be a reason....has to be a reason why responsible papers and news programs are deliberately spinning and twisting the facts to mislead the public... All papers report Cosby's lawyer shouting..."don't answer that question". Uh.....that was never said. Never happened....yet the media reported just that. A straight up lie!!! No attorney shouted such to Bill. Just a lie. The media has an agenda...a Cosby agenda.

It's all a media conspiracy, rape is a lie. Men's rights 4 lyf