IGNORED

Help me respond to this dude that emailed me who thinks im someone else

andihow

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go:

Time? Time is the one thing we all think we have. But there's never enough. Listen, civilizations will fall. We will be back on desert time. No more clocking in. No more clocking out. A man will go and dig a well, and there he will find water. That is all.

Neil,

I'll have you know time is the one thing we all think we have. But there's never enough. Listen, civilizations will fall. We will be back on desert time. No more clocking in. No more clocking out. A man will go and dig a well, and there he will find water. That is all. A real man doesn't have time on his hands, he makes time with his hands. This is something I hope you will learn quickly. If you took your time for a change, you might find that the mountain behind the door, is as untouchable as a dream. If you just, take, your time, see there? Easy, isn't it, to take, a breathe? Breathe with me. Breathe the pressure. Come play my game. I'll test ya.

Sheathe i'm not sure if youre up for it but im thinking the best response for neil and his well being would be a youtube video of you reciting this. possibly with some ambience in the background - make sure you mention his name a bunch of times so he knows its special for him

Archived