IGNORED

Prince Harry worship in the UK

zlemflolia

UK people tend to talk trash about American media and culture but I find the rampant worship of Prince Harry on BBC a bit unsettling. It's a bit creepy actually

"Oh, Prince Harry is here in Zimbabwe dancing, it took him only 20 minutes of practice and now he's already doing it!"

-Wow, that's impressive, it's absolutely wonderful to see him doing such great things

*smile*

"Let's look at Prince Harry here disembarking from an airplane to go see the Chelsea Flower Garden, back to you Jack!"

-Yes it was just astounding to see him wandering around enjoying the garden, it was a great moment

"Indeed it was Jack I really enjoyed seeing him"

What is with this?

Guest Chesney

99% of people in the UK don't give a shit about the royals. You'd be surprised to find that the rest of the world is more interested in them, especially the new young hopeful's descended from Diana.

That's why they tour the world and not London Ghetto estates.

So before you find something sickening, work out some facts before you force a false barf ;)

Guest Chesney

That's more problem with your fucked up media mate.

Sating that, ours is as bad we seem to cover pointless shit from over your way too.

Six of one and half a dozen of the other.

Wills and Kate M's wedding & pregnancies were as putrid, insipid & sycophantic an exercise in global "journalism" as its possible to witness

they're guffawed over wherever they go in the world and this younger generation of Wills and H are a wet dream of a re-branding exercise for the royals

so aye, its not just the British press,,,,,,, it's all y'alls media too

TBH, not many royal people if at all have responded to the question 'How do you feel about being even further in line from the crown now?' with 'Brilliant!'

I'm no royalist but that was pretty funny

"And here comes Harry, back from the North Pole on a jolly up for all of us. He is doing such astounding work. Getting flown around the world for our country."

Fucking unelected scroungers.

99% of people in the UK don't give a shit about the royals. You'd be surprised to find that the rest of the world is more interested in them, especially the new young hopeful's descended from Diana.

That's why they tour the world and not London Ghetto estates.

So before you find something sickening, work out some facts before you force a false barf ;)

not sure what facts I needed to work out, all this thread is about is the fact that this bullshit is all over your news - it's all I see repeated over and over. There's at least one story about this guy per day.

I don't see it on our news. Is this BBC worldwide or someshit?

Media does not represent a country you knob. Especially these days,it's almost irrelevant.

Sating that, ours is as bad we seem to cover pointless shit from over your way too.

yeah but isn't it your citizens propping their families up so they can fly around and take those world tours, never have to touch dirty laundry or a load of dirty dishes, and get to live like... well, royalty?

yeah but isn't it your citizens propping their families up so they can fly around and take those world tours, never have to touch dirty laundry or a load of dirty dishes, and get to live like... well, royalty?

you seem to be discounting the pyramid of aristocrats beneath this lot who also proliferate in institutions like the public school system & Oxbridge

and the chances are you're doing the same with your own nation's & the world's elites in some way or t'other too, unless you're some kind of backwoods survivalist or an anarcho bin-dipper in which case seek help ;)

I haven't heard anyone mention him or seen him in or on any news media.

Not that I am ignoring him/them cos I know someone that gave him a spliff once - it's just I don't watch the channels / read the papers that go on about royalty and 0% of anyone I know does either.

Archived