IGNORED

Funny Pictures Part IV - Funny Harder

Joyrex

5 minutes ago, yekker said:

It works for me. Lol!

i tried 2 different browsers. same problem. 

maybe do a screen grab and load it to imgur

21 minutes ago, ignatius said:

restricted photo.. asks me to log in even though i'm logged in already. you trying to hack me?

I am, but that's a whole other matter.  Sucks that there's no way to just copy the image url with insta.  Guess I could have taken a screen shot, but that seems unnecessarily complicated.

I'll just consider it revenge for all those youtube vids people post that are "not available in your country" thanks to their hard anti-Canadian stance.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 10.04.00 PM.png

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Like 2
  • Big Brain 1

15 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I am, but that's a whole other matter.  Sucks that there's no way to just copy the image url with insta.  Guess I could have taken a screen shot, but that seems unnecessarily complicated.

I'll just consider it revenge for all those youtube vids people post that are "not available in your country" thanks to their hard anti-Canadian stance.

Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 10.04.00 PM.png

this reminds me of one of the very very early renegade muffwiggler forum t-shirt designs.. i own this t-shirt.  unicorn w/giant dong machine gunning nazis

lUfoA24.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1