IGNORED

Reality Check - Was Jesus a dwarf?

YO303

Interesting Bible digging i found by lsitening to the No Such Thing As A Fish podcast (the producers behind that british tv show QI)

http://theholyprepuce.tumblr.com/post/16573181668/was-jesus-a-dwarf-from-a-variety-of-sources-we

Was Jesus a dwarf?

From a variety of sources we know that Jesus was small in stature; this in a time when the average male measured 5’1” and weighed 110 pounds.

The first century historian Josephus reports him being approximately 3 cubits tall (4 feet 6 inches).

The Gospel of Luke (19:3) describes Zaccheus’ attempt to see Jesus while he preached in a crowd: “And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and he could not for the crowd, because he was low of stature.” Luke may be referring to Zaccheus rather than Jesus, but the idea that Jesus was slight can be seen again in the Acts of John v. 90: “…I was afraid and cried out, and he, turning about, appeared as a man of small stature…”

The Qur’an records Jesus’s diminutive size in the story of the the night that the prophet Muhammad flies to Jerusalem on a winged horse to visit the prophets Abraham, Moses and Jesus; Jesus was the smaller of the three.

- See more at: http://theholyprepuce.tumblr.com/post/16573181668/was-jesus-a-dwarf-from-a-variety-of-sources-we#sthash.9mjNB1pV.dpuf

So Who The Fuck Is This?

jesus-4.jpg

But seriusly what im reading into this is that he was kind of a Tyrion Lannister type darf which in my opinion in more appealing than the current view of jesus which is just unrealistic, i would buy more into him if he was the true underdog, i dont know why.

We should be searching for a tiny little cross. Honestly, a little person performing miracles somehow makes the whole New Testament more realistic.

Dwarf Jesus be down wit' dis sheeeet!
Yo Yo Yo! Wut' it iz!!
Fo' shizzle my nizzle!
So boi wut up? Y U B frontin? I'm down wit' Peter Dinklage and Peter Dinklage like im down wit' da big G-man.
U dig? If u aint I'll show U how my pimp hand is way strong. Kick yawl down 2 tha H-E-L-Lizzy.
Best chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self, fool. Word.
SOLID

Archived