IGNORED

B12 - Orbiting Souls

manmower

Delsin present a new EP by B12 aka Steve Rutter entitled Orbiting Souls, a name which comes from the fact the veteran artist has recently spent contemplating the loss of a friend and believes we are surrounded by lost souls and spirits.

This is B12's second EP this year following on from the Bokide 325 release on Soma Records and comes years after still acclaimed album like Electro-Soma and TimeTourist on Warp Records back in the 90s. Orbiting Souls is a somewhat complex journey, a representation of inner Bi Polar opposites; isolation; sadness, but also acknowledging the great and wonderful things around that swirl and support and energise us.

I'm not a big B12 fan by any means, but I need to check out some of his/their older productions because this new one is sounding pretty nifty.

• 3 weeks later...

Well this is out now, and will probably be the first B12 release I ever snatch.

So yeah that also means I've no idea what you guys are talking about. Feel free to school me or link to relevant threads, I think I remember seeing some B12 appreciation here before. :emb:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived