IGNORED

Help, I Urgently Need Advice!

LimpyLoo

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chesney

Damn, I must be bored if I read this whole thread. The only reason I opened it was that I genuinely thought someone needed some help about something.

The only way you will get laid is if you remove the pedestal and realize females are as human as men, that way you can talk to them as you would any bloke and be yourself.

Sorry for the serious answer and not some quip.

This thread should be merged with the bill cosby thread. There are too many similarities. And there's also some excellent tips on how to cook pasta! Are there better ways to seduce the lady of your dreams than to make a proper italian dish? I think not!

If limpy renames himself to bill, the whole meat stick thing will mix with the cosby story as well. Which is totally appropriate, methinks.

And yes, I just went through the entire bill cosby thread to find those brilliant italian cooking tips! If you dig long enough, you'll discover those real watmm gems.

Just make tons of money StephenG style so that paying for a girl's dinner is a baller non-event. Lobster even if she's allergic because when you have an EpiPen, you will get that hero swag. On your first date, pick her up in a Kia, but on your second date, pick her up in your souped up Mazda so you know she ain't supaficial. Then take her back to your place and watch the show Community. If she starts straddling you, blocking your view of the TV, DO NOT mention feminism. Just take out your keys and walk over to your safe full of roll playing costumes. Commence coitus wearing a horse mask. Tell her you love her. Wearing the horse mask. Show up at her workplace with a bouquet of flowers and stuffed animals. All of her friends will be impressed. Your dick will grow three sizes that day. Refer to your dick as Mr. Grinch, cuz it's a mean one. When you have sex, put on sensual pop-punk tunes to show how fun and yet mature you are and poke holes in your own condoms for the coup de gras. Your child will have the best case scenario and will grow up to be a prodigal millionaire, so that you and yo girl can retire at 50. She will thank you then, and you will be a prime specimen cis-het man with infallible street cred and a bankroll a mile long.

IMO

Hey Girl,

Your innate intellectual capacity really turns me on and I would love it if you got a STEM degree, used it to serve entrenched corporate interests, further served entrenched corporate interests as a consumer, and made smart little consumer babies with me.

lol

perfect merger of all topics covered in the thread

I forgot what this thread is about...pick-up artistry?

Maybe I should start going to the gym and lift weights every day, and wear a backwards baseball cap and install a spoiler on the back of my car...and replace all coffee with Rockstar energy drinks. Then drive way over the speed limit and never use my turn signal.

but..... the spoiler makes your car faster

That's the point. Oh, and then install low-beam purple LEDs on the front. Then when I'm in the city and see a young lass walking on the street is when I'll slow down, roll my windows down, and turn my Lil' Wayne (Wang?) up on full blast. Cuz alpha male thug life bro.

well he obviously has to marry her first as without women's rights there's no birth control and therefore no sex before marriage. he should ask her father for her!

Yeah and those are great things that need to exist but go ahead and paint me and other anti-feminists with a brush that doesn't even remotely match our views

Birth control - important and should be covered by healthcare

Abortions - important and should be 100% legal

Sex before marriage - mmmm fun

Sorry for having the novel idea that feminism in the west was extremely successful and kind of met all their worthy goals already but is still begging for more

i have the same opinion as you i feel, and i suppose not many here think the same(?) iunno, someone spell it out im tired

Thanks for admitting it, lots of people have views like this (maybe not completely fleshed out) but like Candiru said it's not the popular set of views to have right now so people are scared to say it because it's not politically correct

Archived