IGNORED

Help, I Urgently Need Advice!

LimpyLoo

Sorry I don't understand your request with my fake knowledge and filler anti-intellectual education.

Can you slow down your englishing to my level please?

Tell us more about how all of us with Non-stem degrees just have filler degrees, and how we are anti-intellectuals. I want to hear more about that.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I don't understand your request with my fake knowledge and filler anti-intellectual education.

Can you slow down your englishing to my level please?

Oh my lol

Just end this here, your ego is clearly hurt and are like trying to redeem yourself among your WATMM bros by coming into a random thread I was posting in, and then posting the PM convo you started with me here and indirectly begging for people to nurse your damaged ego by jumping onto your side

Stop being so offended over the internet. I don't care about your accounting degree I don't care about you as a person either and it was just a joke I made, you had no reason to PM me at all. So yeah bye lol

im so hurt oh what will I do with me ego oh noes

what is an ego anyways? they didn't teach ego in fake filler non-STEM university. can you explain ego to me?

those are those toaster waffles right?

im so hurt oh what will I do with me ego oh noes

what is an ego anyways? they didn't teach ego in fake filler non-STEM university. can you explain ego to me?

Lmfao

Look man you're just annoying at this point. It was a ONE SENTENCE joke I made, it was a joke, and you instantly take massive offense and are all offended that I made a joke insulting business degrees

I mean I thought you were a pretty cool dude despite your retarded views on some topics and constant personal attacks you put massive quantities of effort into making, but you're just really annoying okay please stop PMing me and posting in random threads about the PM convo you started bye

my guess is that this whole thread was created by limpy for the sole purpose of having you two argue about who is most butthurt.

imho, tbqh

edit: my point being we need more of these threads, since they make my watmm browsing experience more fulfilling

Sorry for having the novel idea that feminism in the west was extremely successful and kind of met all their worthy goals already but is still begging for more

i have the same opinion as you i feel, and i suppose not many here think the same(?) iunno, someone spell it out im tired

Now I know it's easy to jump at the opportunity to make yourself look good when someone says the kinds of things Zeffolia says and poke a little fun, but that doesn't mean there isn't more than a kernel of truth to it. Get a job in a STEM field at a very big company where everyone is trying to outdo each other and take a look around for a few years. See who gets what. Sometimes the truth isn't the most socially acceptable or sexy thing to say out loud, and people in their 40's and 50's are way past coming to terms with it. People just love to parrot things they read on the internet that guarantee social acceptance.

also business degrees are stupid, but then so are most degrees. the way higher education is set up in the UK/Ireland/US and parts of Europe isn't great, mostly a waste of time from a productive intellectual point of view, not that there aren't other positive aspects to it in other areas. Germany has a better approach to higher education, focusing more on vocational training, leaving university mostly for people who intend to become academics.

MBAs and their equivalents are pretty terrible, full of made up nonsense with no grounding in reality. I come across business consultants all the time in my work and they have the worst ideas ever, constantly having to fight with my clients to ignore everything they tell them.

Hey Girl,

Your innate intellectual capacity really turns me on and I would love it if you got a STEM degree, used it to serve entrenched corporate interests, further served entrenched corporate interests as a consumer, and made smart little consumer babies with me.

Archived