IGNORED

Help, I Urgently Need Advice!

LimpyLoo

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah show her that you're out of touch with the reality of modern western society and want to be even more of a wet towel than most humans already are for women

easy there Lumière

Philolsophical

Meat pencils don't work on vegetarian girls fyi: if they have dreadlocks and Greenpeace badges then use the phrase 'my quorn horn'

Sample Conversation:

You: "I think what they did to the whales was pretty terrible."

Her: "It really was."

"Would you like to touch my quorn horn."

"Thought you'd never offer."

Results may vary.

Ergh, am I too late to contribute to this?

Just say "hey girl" like Ryan gosling ;) " I'm a feminist." coz you respect her equal rights to do the sex and like vote or whatever "Can I stab you with my meat pencil?" point to your crotch in case she doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about "PLEASE!!!" saying please makes it polite. Don't smile though as girls like tough guys and tough guys don't smile. If she looks confused just shout "BENIS AND BAGINA!!!" at her while frantically pointing at both your crotches then doing the finger in your other hands fingers thing (I can't describe it but it looks like the sex).

Failing that build her a "wanna fuck?" cake.

That's a little rapey don't you think?

So wtf it's 04/0101/04 did the meat pencil get a wet sharpening or what?

As an aside, I had benis/bagina lols on New Year's. I hit play on Floating Points in my master Foobar playlist before making a move at my place with a Tinderella. I'll let you figure out where the problem arose:

Floating Points - J&W/K&G Beat

Floating Points - Love Me Like This

Floating Points - Nuits Sonores/Nectarines

Floating Points - Vacuum Boogie EP

Florian Hecker - Acid in the Style of David Tudor

Privately, I thought it was awesome but she was confused

even FP himselvis cant listen to Vacuum Boogie any more ;)

Zeff versus the rest of WATMM on the subject of women/womenism

Orw0URz.gif

Haha is WATMM the one punching himself in the face (making themselves look unaware of reality by taking 70 cents on the dollar and 1 in 4 at face value)

Orw0URz.gif

Education as well Usagi!

STEM or GTFO your degree is useless filler!

But realistically speaking, business degrees are filler degrees on the level of communications and marketing for jocks and frat boys, not a real degree like say math, physics, or another non-premed STEM major.

Orw0URz.gif

Education as well Usagi!

But realistically speaking, business degrees are filler degrees on the level of communications and marketing for jocks and frat boys, not a real degree like say math, physics, or another non-premed STEM major.

Dude relax, don't pm me all butt hurt about a joke I made and then get even more butt hurt when I insult your love for paper pushing

Orw0URz.gif

Haha is WATMM the one punching himself in the face (making themselves look unaware of reality by taking 70 cents on the dollar and 1 in 4 at face value)

Orw0URz.gif

Orw0URz.gif

Education as well Usagi!

Dude relax, don't pm me all butt hurt about a joke I made and then get even more butt hurt when I insult your love for paper pushing

This is the era of the paper pusher, the days of strong muscular alpha hunter male like us is gone mate, we are just meant to go and live our remaining days in a retirement home for hominids. This era of star trek, google glass is not for us, coding isnt for us, we deserve the wild and killing bears with a blade we made from natural things.

Orw0URz.gif

Education as well Usagi!

Why don't you explain what actually happened:

I sent you a private message to ask what your joke was about and was very friendly, I asked what was on your mind about it and suggested we get on the same page (since we don't need to act like children online I figured I'd try and build some goodwill) and your response was:

"It just means that I find it funny that you put forward the veil that you are so confident in your intellectual abilities you must attack and deride anyone who disagrees with your en vogue feminists views. This topic in particular happens to be one where misinformation is rife and misinterpreted statistics are the language of choice

Regardless of that, however, you feel the need to bolster your intellectual street cred by touting your business degree. But realistically speaking, business degrees are filler degrees on the level of communications and marketing for jocks and frat boys, not a real degree like say math, physics, or another non-premed STEM major. I just noticed it while reading the psychedelics thread and it gave me a minor chuckle that is all.

It was a joke though and I meant no ill will by it, but the fact that you feel the need to start a PM conversation about it and make multiple replies waiting for mine today reveals your intellectual insecurities at the mere thought of sexist misogynistic MRA cisgendered white scum Zeffoliapotentially calling you a dumbo for majoring in something as mundane, anti-intellectual, and boys clubby as business"

Orw0URz.gifOrw0URz.gifOrw0URz.gifOrw0URz.gif

Just figured I'd put this in here for anyone with one of those "filler" fake degrees you're on about, to read.​ Oh right, anti-intellectual business degree I mean.

You want to talk about butthurt, you're upset about something that happened months ago.

I hope some of you get a chuckle out of that. "Not a real degree" lol. oh man (btw I don't have a business degree so I don't know what he's on about)

Dude let it die lol

You keep PMing me asking me what I meant by that joke about your business degree and stuff and then somehow blocked me from the PM conversation or something (I don't know, can you do that? It said I was blocked lol) and now posting it all in your sig and in this thread

Jesus let it die already I'm sorry you got upset over the joke I made about your business degree. Holy lolsers

I Pm'ed you ONCE after you asked me "wat", to which I responded "what's this mean?"

I didn't "keep pming" or make "multiple replies" either, stop pretending to make it something other than you being a fucking pretentious douchebag.

And for the 10th time I don't even have a business degree so wtf you are on about I have no idea. You should layoff the whip-its.

Oh my god lol relax, I made a joke and you got all offended and felt the need to pm me and keep insisting I explain the joke to you

It's pretty straightforward, it was a joke, dude calm down okay nobody cares stop being so defensive

(removed screenshot realized its already in yours)

As an aside, I had benis/bagina lols on New Year's. I hit play on Floating Points in my master Foobar playlist before making a move at my place with a Tinderella. I'll let you figure out where the problem arose:

Ahahahaha! Amazing!

Zeff, have you done the sex yet?

Ahahahaha! Amazing!

Zeff, have you done the sex yet?

This isn't my thread lmfao it is LimpyLoo's and yes I have why is that relevant

Again with the lying. You're pathological.

I didn't once get offended, I didn't keep insisting you explain the joke to me, etc.

None of that happened. What the actual fuck is wrong with your brain?

Again with the lying. You're pathological.

I didn't once get offended, I didn't keep insisting you explain the joke to me, etc.

None of that happened. What the actual fuck is wrong with your brain?

I'm not a lie it's literally in the screenshot you just posted here, you sent me two messages asking to explain the joke to you and honestly that just kind of implies you're offended when the joke is pretty straightforward. I'm pathological? Wtf lol. If this is some massive issue to the point where you feel the need to keep going on about it then well whatever. I can't even read the PM convo anymore because you blocked me from it or something and it's no longer in my inbox lol.

This is so off topic please stop following me around WATMM and posting things about me in random threads after you block me

Archived