IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

The people who voted to kick the foreigners out are going to be very, very disappointed. And angry.

Why?

Because there's almost no way they'll be able to get what they want. IMO leaving the EU is pretty unlikely to actually make much of an impact on the migration rate, because no matter how shit the UK gets it'll always be better than Pakistan or Bangladesh, and it's not like the business community is going to sit by and let their cheapo Polish workers get sent home. And if the UK turns into an economic shit-show, then all those people are going to find themselves even more financially precarious, and who are they going to blame when they can't blame the EU anymore?

Why are the Polish (eastern europe) workers a problem? I thought they were mostly working and paying taxes? They are also culturally very easy to integrate into western societies imo.

UK will definitely have more ground to manoeuvre when it comes to third-world immigration policies than when staying in EU though. And third-world immigration seems to be the main issue for eurosceptics today. I am sure many people would vote to leave EU just so that their country could have their own immigration policies. Mass third-world immigration is the biggest problem EU has to deal with today and it is strongly influencing people's opinion on EU at the moment. Most in the middle and eastern europe.

Why are the Polish (eastern europe) workers a problem? I thought they were mostly working and paying taxes? They are also culturally very easy to integrate into western societies imo.

STILL SMELLY FOREIGNERS THOUGH, CAN'T TRUST'EM

Guest WNS000

To name a few: wars in the third-world countries, radical religious ideologies and middle-ages mindset in the third-world countries, blind humanitarian aid for Africa and militant multiculturalism policies in Europe.

i don't think these create as many as the fallout from the western involvement in the middle east in the previous decade.

That "wars" part in my post was actually about western involvement in the middle east. So I agree it had a big impact.

like i said, let's focus on making everywhere liveable and safe before we start moaning about refugees and immigrants.

That, unfortunately, would be too late. Stopping the mass-immigration is of highest priority for Europe. You cannot wait tens of years before you stop it. The mass-immigration is not a secondary problem for Europe. It is the number one problem that has to be solved/controlled ASAP (it is already too late).

don't u dare accuse anyone of being racist tho u fascist!

like i said, let's focus on making everywhere liveable and safe before we start moaning about refugees and immigrants.

That, unfortunately, would be too late. Stopping the mass-immigration is of highest priority for Europe. You cannot wait tens of years before you stop it. The mass-immigration is not a secondary problem for Europe. It is the number one problem that has to be solved/controlled ASAP (it is already too late).

I am 100% sure it isn't Spain's nº1 problem... can you elaborate on how it is Europe's nº1 problem? And which would be nº2 and 3? I'm genuinely interested

WNS - do you live in the uk or europe?

Notice how he avoided your question. He is so coy and guarded there was never a chance that was getting answered. This is the guy who is so cagey he lied about living on Christmas Island and being a female. 'Hiding behind his keyboard' is a more fitting location for his profile.

Guest WNS000

can you tell me how immigration has affected your life personally?

Well, since I have a luck of living in a country that has majority of immigrants only from culturally-compatible countries, it affected my life mostly positively. I have no major problems with them. And the minor issues I have with them disappears when their children assimilates (which they usually do perfectly).

My stance is about prevention of incompatible cultures clashing. I don't believe in integration (at least not in a big scale). I believe in assimilation.

France, Britain and Sweden are great examples of fucked-up immigration policies and naive multicultural mindset going wrong. I don't want it to happen in my country and I want to stop it before it happens as I have learned from the mistakes done by others.

I am pro-immigration when it comes to compatible cultures. I am strongly against immigration when it comes to incompatible cultures.

Guest WNS000

I am 100% sure it isn't Spain's nº1 problem... can you elaborate on how it is Europe's nº1 problem? And which would be nº2 and 3? I'm genuinely interested

Yeah, most people usually cannot cope with long-term strategic issues. That is to be expected from the public interested in their personal lives mostly. Luckily (and also often unfortunately), there are politicians and military advisors that are informed and capable of doing decisions like that.

I mean, are you interested in what happens in 50 years or you don't care? That is an important question imo.

Yeah, most people usually cannot cope with long-term strategic issues. That is to be expected from the public interested in their personal lives mostly. Luckily (and also often unfortunately), there are politicians and military advisors that are informed and capable of doing decisions like that.

I mean, are you interested in what happens in 50 years or you don't care? That is an important question imo.

I am indeed, that's why I asked, duh

Xenophobia is really hot this year. Another win for IS.

Xenophobia? What are you talking about? How does wanting out of a bureaucratic tyranny make someone a xenophobe?

CltVc6WWMAER8qd.jpg

Guest WNS000

Well, since I have a luck of living in a country that has majority of immigrants only from culturally-compatible countries, it affected my life mostly positively. I have no major problems with them. And the minor issues I have with them disappears when their children assimilates (which they usually do perfectly).

My stance is about prevention of incompatible cultures clashing. I don't believe in integration (at least not in a big scale). I believe in assimilation.

France, Britain and Sweden are great examples of fucked-up immigration policies and naive multicultural mindset going wrong. I don't want it to happen in my country and I want to stop it before it happens as I have learned from the mistakes done by others.

I am pro-immigration when it comes to compatible cultures. I am strongly against immigration when it comes to incompatible cultures.

how do you know this is the case, like where are you getting your information from? i have friends in europe who would not agree with your stances and they are actually in the belly of the beast so to speak.

also the idea of 'compatible cultures' is hilariously unsubtle

Is there any chance your friends are highly educated people, preferably from university circles socializing with selected, highly educated immigrant individuals who are absolutely not representing the majorities that matter in the end? (like for example in ideological campaigns - ie the educated crowd has just recently lost their "Remain" campaign because the majority was from different background, see the parallel?)

"Death to homosexuals" vs "Love for everybody" - does the term "compatible cultures" seem hilariously unsubtle now? I don't think so.

Guest WNS000

in 50 years when we're at constant war with each other because building ties and a sense of understanding with those who are different to us is is no longer a thing we bother doing

Why does this post feel as if you were suggesting that it is only the western world who doesn't want to find understanding with the others? I thought western world did quite an effort in this.

I mean has it ever occurred to you that, you know, the other side might have something to do with it too?

Guest WNS000

how do you know this is the case, like where are you getting your information from? i have friends in europe who would not agree with your stances and they are actually in the belly of the beast so to speak.

also the idea of 'compatible cultures' is hilariously unsubtle

Is there any chance your friends are highly educated people, preferably from university circles socializing with selected, highly educated immigrant individuals who are absolutely not representing the majorities that matter in the end? (like for example in ideological campaigns - ie the educated crowd has just recently lost their "Remain" campaign because the majority was from different background, see the parallel?)

"Death to homosexuals" vs "Love for everybody" - does the term "compatible cultures" seem hilariously unsubtle now? I don't think so.

no, you paranoid doofus. they are just normal working class people.

and who is saying "death to homosexuals"? muslims? do you really think that your average immigrant muslim is that extreme?

So you are emotionally unstable again, in need of offending others when they try to have a civilized discussion with you? Not sure if I want to participate any longer. See, this might be one of the reasons why the two camps cannot exchange opinions and come to a solution. They both have this strong need to offend each other.

Oh, so you haven't checked that PEW research about Muslims around the world, right? You can continue living freely in your bubble then. I won't force you out. I might just suggest to educate yourself about intelligence, behaviour of masses, propaganda, psychology and psychiatry (mainly family, traditions, learning, religiosity, fear, ego and genetics). That might be an enriching experience for you. Because the world doesn't work on the basis of simple "good and evil".

Guest WNS000

we have many muslim immigrants in sydney and as far as i'm concerned any "incompatibilities" are minor and often explained by class / wealth issues.

fucking hell i'm so sick of people with this dumb arse us and them mentality. get lost you degenerates

It's OK, man. Come back when you are ready to have a discussion that might conflict with your opinions. :beer:

Guest WNS000

There is no "us and them" in my arguments. I am talking about certain societies in the world. It is a similar principle to talking about certain individuals in a society. Some of them are simply incompatible in a given society. Nobody seem to be pissed about paedophiles getting harsh punishments in the western society. They are incompatible. See the word "incompatible"? That is exactly why I believe I certainly don't talk in a "black and white" kind of way. I am just merely describing a state of things. I don't see anything hateful about that. They are incompatible with the norm (the majority) even though they are in fact poor, tormented souls dealing with strong needs. That is a fact. Please note that I am don't trying to say that Muslims are paedophiles and criminals. Nor am I trying to defend paedophiles. It is just a parallel to explain my position.

You are trying to be an advocate of tolerance and understanding, yet you are unable to lead a civilized discussion with your opponents who are politely expressing their opinions. You are even offending them whenever they say something you strongly disagree with. How can you preach something about tolerance when you yourself have big issues with that? It is exactly this human behaviour that causes people to clash with each other constantly. There is no way you can erase this from human psyche. And this behaviour worsens when the issues are bigger and incompatibility grows stronger. Or do you want me to be your neighbour?

I have tried to give arguments. You can read the PEW research (or is it hateful for you too?) and study the stuff I have suggested (are psychology, psychiatry and genetics hateful branches of science for you?).

Currently, you are just standing in the one of the extremes of the debate. You have no position to preach tolerance and understanding.

So, UK beat US to the Idiocracy?

This. And the best part is, America won't elect Trump, but the Brits pulled this shit/might get Boris. Does that mean we American R more smart than u britz with yr funny talking words and icky foodz lol USA YAY UK NAY

Guest WNS000

There is no "us and them" in my arguments. I am talking about certain societies in the world. It is a similar principle as talking about certain individuals in a society. Some of them are simply incompatible in a given society. Nobody seem to be pissed about paedophiles getting harsh punishments in the western society. They are incompatible. See the word "incompatible"? That is exactly why I believe I certainly don't talk in a "black and white" kind of way. I am just merely describing a state of things. I don't see anything hateful about that. They are incompatible with the norm (the majority) even though they are in fact poor, tormented souls dealing with strong needs. That is a fact. Please note that I am don't trying to say that Muslims are paedophiles and criminals. Nor am I trying to defend paedophiles. It is just a parallel to explain my position.

You are trying to be an advocate of tolerance and understanding, yet you are unable to lead a civilized discussion with your opponents who are politely expressing their opinions. You are even offending them whenever they say something you strongly disagree with. How can you preach something about tolerance when you yourself have big issues with that? It is exactly this human behaviour that causes people to clash with each other constantly. There is no way you can erase this from human psyche. And this behaviour worsens when the issues are bigger and incompatibility grows stronger. Or do you want me to be your neighbour?

I have tried to give arguments. You can read the PEW research (or is it hateful for you too?) and study the stuff I have suggested (are psychology, psychiatry and genetics hateful branches of science for you?).

Currently, you are just standing in the one of the extremes of the debate. You have no position to preach tolerance and understanding.

you're being intolerant against an entire culture and i'm being intolerant towards just you. don't act like that is the same thing, and don't tell me i'm a hypocrite for this gross false equivalency

So you have found out that we are both intolerant against something. Excellent. You are one step closer to see the world in the full colour scale.

What do you think a culture is? Some kind of joke that doesn't even exist and doesn't have influence on anything? That people have the same mentality all over the world? That there are no differences and everyone is the same? That people doesn't influence each other? That they have no traditions? That nations are just random masses of people without any common background? Sadly, it doesn't work like that (I am amazed that I have to even mention it to some people). As you can see at least I am different than you are so there is at least one guy on this planet that is incompatible with you.

Read the PEW research. Why don't you just read it? Can you answer? Have you read it or will you read it? You speak about ignorance, yet you are reluctant to study actual data? It is a big study with lots of data and it shows clearly how deep-rooted some issues in Muslim societies are. And they are of course transferring those issues whenever they move because nobody actually tried to assimilate them - only to integrate them. So they keep those traditions within their families and their societies. Deep-rooted.

Guest WNS000

Btw, I don't know if you know it, Mesh, but I am actually for helping the refugees. I have no problem with actions to keep them safe and healthy. I just believe it is unwise to let them settle in Europe permanently. It is unwise both for Europe and for them. Nobody would be benefiting in the long run. There would be suffering on both sides and that is what I don't want.

Archived