IGNORED

EU

Xenophobia is really hot this year. Another win for IS.

Xenophobia? What are you talking about? How does wanting out of a bureaucratic tyranny make someone a xenophobe?

this !

bureaucratic tyranny lololol

look the eu is not perfect but give me bureaucratic tyranny over fascist nationalistic tyranny any day. you exiters are going to have egg on your faces very shortly and we'll all get to feel incredibly smug about it.

That, plus the fact that immigration concerns played a huge part in the brexit argument. Not sure why clarktrent is in denial. Hell, I'm not sure about anything related to clarktrent at this point. Apart from the my little ponies though. :)

he's an alex jones conspiracy nutter, straight up. i would just ignore him.

Seriously considering this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Xenophobia is really hot this year. Another win for IS.

Xenophobia? What are you talking about? How does wanting out of a bureaucratic tyranny make someone a xenophobe?

this !

bureaucratic tyranny lololol

look the eu is not perfect but give me bureaucratic tyranny over fascist nationalistic tyranny any day. you exiters are going to have egg on your faces very shortly and we'll all get to feel incredibly smug about it.

That, plus the fact that immigration concerns played a huge part in the brexit argument. Not sure why clarktrent is in denial. Hell, I'm not sure about anything related to clarktrent at this point. Apart from the my little ponies though. :)

he's an alex jones conspiracy nutter, straight up. i would just ignore him.

The vast majority of that was ironic shit posting tbh

Finally! Cameron resigns!

Now this is just cause for a celebration

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

A question just before I put you on ignore: are you a brit who just happens to live in the US? Or is the US thing in your info just bs? I'm trying to understand your enthousiasm wrt Cameron leaving. Because, if you were a Texan, I don't see why it would even matter. or perhaps you're angry he basically called Trump dumb...?

lol exactly. "mass rapes", fuck outta here.

Google is your friend. The mass media has covered it up of course, but it's very easy to find. There was this one story in particular where these men held this 13 or 14 year old girl up in a hotel room and took turns with her. The police looked the other way and their excuse was that it was "cultural differences". The officers were obviously scared for their lives.

EDIT: In fact, I think that a pretty large molestation case was covered by the media. From what I remember, some men were going around at this German music festival and touching women.

oh shut up, you fucking redneck.

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber

Finally! Cameron resigns!

Now this is just cause for a celebration

A question just before I put you on ignore: are you a brit who just happens to live in the US? Or is the US thing in your info just bs? I'm trying to understand your enthousiasm wrt Cameron leaving. Because, if you were a Texan, I don't see why it would even matter. or perhaps you're angry he basically called Trump dumb...?
I am just concerned about the people of the world. I'm not a Trump supporter either. I'd rather have him than Hillary only because he has made his support of auditing the federal reserve quite open.

lol exactly. "mass rapes", fuck outta here.

Google is your friend. The mass media has covered it up of course, but it's very easy to find. There was this one story in particular where these men held this 13 or 14 year old girl up in a hotel room and took turns with her. The police looked the other way and their excuse was that it was "cultural differences". The officers were obviously scared for their lives.

EDIT: In fact, I think that a pretty large molestation case was covered by the media. From what I remember, some men were going around at this German music festival and touching women.

oh shut up, you fucking redneck.

http://www.zeit.de/gesellschaft/zeitgeschehen/2016-06/bundeskriminalamt-statistik-straftaten-asylbewerber

Really? Name calling?

EDIT: I was talking about only one case as well. I'm not generalizing anyone. There should just be some kind of immigration check to see if someone isn't a criminal IMO.

Hahaha

So you'd vote for Trump, but you wouldn't call yourself a Trump supporter. Classic.

I reccomend reading the wiki on cognitive dissonance. Right after reading the wiki on bureaucracy.

Hahaha

So you'd vote for Trump, but you wouldn't call yourself a Trump supporter. Classic.

I reccomend reading the wiki on cognitive dissonance. Right after reading the wiki on bureaucracy.

I didn't say that I'd vote for Trump

Archived