IGNORED

EU

stuff

FWIW Canada has an even higher foreign-born proportion of its total pop than the UK does, and different groups seem to integrate very well here. Tonnes of Subcontinentals and Arabs (inc. my in-laws) here, very few islamo-fascists, they all intermix quite thoroughly and no one gives a fuck. IMO the UK is far more ghettoised and has definitely been doing something wrong.

What I don't get, is how Leavers seem to think that leaving the EU is in any way related to migration from the Commonwealth. That's where most migrants come from, both the actual legit islamo-nutters and the totally normal majority. The EU and migration/culture issues are tangential

On that note, maybe Brexit would lead to some kind of deeper Commonwealth connection, at least a "white" commonwealth one i.e. UK+Can+Oz+NZ, which would be a half-decent replacement I guess

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

stuff

FWIW Canada has an even higher foreign-born proportion of its total pop than the UK does, and different groups seem to integrate very well here. Tonnes of Subcontinentals and Arabs (inc. my in-laws) here, very few islamo-fascists, they all intermix quite thoroughly and no one gives a fuck. IMO the UK is far more ghettoised and has definitely been doing something wrong.

What I don't get, is how Leavers seem to think that leaving the EU is in any way related to migration from the Commonwealth. That's where most migrants come from, both the actual legit islamo-nutters and the totally normal majority. The EU and migration/culture issues are tangential

On that note, maybe Brexit would lead to some kind of deeper Commonwealth connection, at least a "white" commonwealth one i.e. UK+Can+Oz+NZ, which would be a half-decent replacement I guess

Canada has actually quite strict and discriminating immigration policies. Very practical and opportunistic (and rather rational, if you ask me).

Also, if you take a look at this data:

1 China 33,908 13.1 2 India 30,576 11.8 3 Philippines 28,943 10.5 4 Pakistan 9,931 4.4 5 United States 9,414 4.1 6 Iran 8,138 3.9 7 France 6,463 2.8 8 United Kingdom and Territories 6,365 2.3 9 South Korea 5,599 1.7 10 United Arab Emirates 5,308 1.6 Top 10 Total 145,418 56.2 Other 113,535 43.8 Total 258,953 100

You can see that most people comes from China, India and Philippines. Not Muslim countries or religiously-radical countries with religions tightly connected to politics.

And those from Pakistan and Iran and UAE still have to go through the strict filter that Canada uses. Not to mention that Iran and UAE is one of the more liberal (if you can name it like that) Muslim countries. So only Pakistan remains (still going through that filter).

To my knowledge, western Europe has much more benevolent immigration policies compared to Canada (subject to change hopefully) while eastern Europe more strict policies (and they have also much less problems with cultural minorities if we exclude Roma populations which are still very hard to integrate and educate and the process is very slow and expensive).

Stayed up last night for the results. Pretty shocking stuff. Honestly not being a UK citizen I don't know all the ins and outs of this subject, but having a country leave one of the modern unions I think will set a bad precedent that will continue to resonate.

Honestly not being a UK citizen I don't know all the ins and outs of this subject

don't worry, UK citizens don't either

They're about to learn the outs soon enough.

Guest WNS000

Honestly not being a UK citizen I don't know all the ins and outs of this subject

don't worry, UK citizens don't either

Yeah, I can imagine that is true in many cases.

It's a recipe for disaster when you just take in a certain number of people from a certain country instead of doing in depth background checks on the record of each immigrant coming in. Isn't that just common sense? Look at the mass rapes going on in Europe now. It has to be put to an end.

what staggering xenophobic ignorance of the situation

Trump is about to hang out of the back of you and your kind, minus lube, enjoy

On the upside, no more Cameron. Huzzah!

...hopefully Corbyn will follow him soon.

whoever takes over Labour or the Tory cunt hordes:

tumblr_mbot65KKNj1qlzduwo2_400.gif

They just became the Texas of Europe.

Except Texas never seceded. You out-America'd America. Cheers!

Dont know what that post was. Sounded really cool though. Maybe it was a reference to the Texan who was posting here 8 hours ago as if he was master of ceremonies. He had an opinion on everything. His keyboard was on fire.

Just for some who don't understand it - refugees are not immigrants. Most refugees want to return to their own countries at some point (that point usually when they have to stop fearing that they're going to be shot at by militias or bombed by government forces).

Back on point.

https://twitter.com/BobbyBigWheel/status/746126944782139392

WATMM shows its "tolerant" face once again. Militant liberals at it again doing their best to offend anyone with different opinions.

Save your health, clarktrent. You will not get constructive discussion between the two camps here.

When AFX revelaed himself to be the ancient Cheetah god PissPhur, he commanded that all WAtMM threads are to be derailed through pointless arguing which in return would grant the combatants future heaven points.

Everything has a porpoise and that is beautiful

You're trolling an audience that's p much heartbroken/terrified about the future of their country. Tolerance of your views has nothing to do with it.

Yeah that was stupid and dicky. I was in a pissy mood. I'm sorry. But what fears do you have in your mind? What do you think is to come?

Dont know what that post was. Sounded really cool though. Maybe it was a reference to the Texan who was posting here 8 hours ago as if he was master of ceremonies. He had an opinion on everything. His keyboard was on fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Texas_secession_movements

**retarded shit**

So you have found out that we are both intolerant against something. Excellent. You are one step closer to see the world in the full colour scale.

What do you think a culture is? Some kind of joke that doesn't even exist and doesn't have influence on anything? That people have the same mentality all over the world? That there are no differences and everyone is the same? That people doesn't influence each other? That they have no traditions? That nations are just random masses of people without any common background? Sadly, it doesn't work like that (I am amazed that I have to even mention it to some people). As you can see at least I am different than you are so there is at least one guy on this planet that is incompatible with you.

Read the PEW research. Why don't you just read it? Can you answer? Have you read it or will you read it? You speak about ignorance, yet you are reluctant to study actual data? It is a big study with lots of data and it shows clearly how deep-rooted some issues in Muslim societies are. And they are of course transferring those issues whenever they move because nobody actually tried to assimilate them - only to integrate them. So they keep those traditions within their families and their societies. Deep-rooted.

You're wasting your time arguing with the regressive left. They're aggressive and irrational for a reason but you've already noticed the notorious double standard that is the basis of their cult like ideology.

Archived