IGNORED

EU

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not until yous lots replace mashed potatoes with roast spuds at dinner

that morass of ming served up at various meals (with coleslaw, always fuckin coleslaw) needs a swapsy

theres room to negotiate, lets meet @ Atlantis and bring all your best weed too, please

Mate, visit the West side of the states sometime. We get parodied for our obsession with naturally grown whole foods and cooking them in a way that you can actually tell what they are. Plus you can buy weed at a retail shop. We're a bunch of introverts though so don't expect the warm hospitality that's often served with the slaw.

Kind of amused by this article about the EU trying to speed up the Brexit process: http://uk.businessinsider.com/eu-officials-uk-must-start-process-to-leave-the-bloc-as-soon-as-possible-2016-6

Thing which amuses me the most is you can kinda read into it how ignorant the average media-outlets are reporting what is currently happening in the EU. Most of the articles I've read are about various populist parties from around the EU saying they want a referendum for leaving the EU as well. Rather sooner than later. Hastily concluding the EU is on the brinck of collapsing.

But if you think about it, the opposite might be possible. And even more likely. As the EU members can now finally witness what it means to leave the EU. If it will be the economic disaster (especially for the leaving eu member) many think it will be, than the union might become stronger, instead of weaker.

And the EU-leadership (read: the sitting leaders of the eu members) seem to agree. It's like they're saying: Lets speed up the exit process and show to the remaining eu-members why it's not a good idea to follow britains example.

The irony seems to be that the pro-brexit parties in the former UK don't have any haste in the exit process. I wouldn't be surprised if they are going to propose something like a period -5 years or more- where they still want influence in EU decisionmaking. ( because eu decisions have impact on the former uk)

I have been talking to some family members this weekend and a lot of the people that were pretty anti-EU and thought that Finland should never have joined it are now laughing at the Brits and saying how dumb they are to leave the EU. It's interesting.

Some pro-EU people I know are saying how EU should slam a visa requirement for UK citizens so we could finally get rid of the British football hooligans and stag party blokes. lel

that morass of ming served up at various meals (with coleslaw, always fuckin coleslaw) needs a swapsy

theres room to negotiate, lets meet @ Atlantis and bring all your best weed too, please

Mate, visit the West side of the states sometime. We get parodied for our obsession with naturally grown whole foods and cooking them in a way that you can actually tell what they are. Plus you can buy weed at a retail shop. We're a bunch of introverts though so don't expect the warm hospitality that's often served with the slaw.

Serious question, do you know anyone under 65 who actually eats coleslaw? It's denture food.

Serious question, do you know anyone under 65 who actually eats coleslaw? It's denture food.

I like it as a side with fried chicken or with teriyaki. Are we talking about different kinds of coleslaw? Because the coleslaw I know has some crunch to it.

i'm coleslaw girl

i'd probably only eat coleslaw if i could

(lyrics set to my theme song)

I voted to leave to take back control from the boorish bureaucrat bastards in Brussells. Two years ago I voted for independence to take control back from the boorish bastards in Westminster. Soon there's going to be a new independence referendum devised on the basis that scot's didn't want to leave the EU. I wanted out of there and out of the UK. I used to joke about such a situation two years ago, unbelieveable to think it could be possible.

Also, Labour are finished. Corbyn has been a useless. Really really bad. Miliband must be watching this jake thinking ''I was bad but I wasn't that bad''. Worst ever leader of any party.

I hope this doesn't affect british tourism; or balconing, for that matter. Flowers blooming are to spring as drunk brits slamming face first into pool's edges are to summer

hahaa

Watching Jon Snow crush Corbyn on Channel 4 news last night was good viewing. What a fucking deadweight. Hope he gave him a couple of quid for his bus fare and a wee bottle of frosty jacks.

"Bregret" - some leave voters saying they were just out for a protest vote and they thought remain would win. DOH! gotta sting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

"Bregret" - some leave voters saying they were just out for a protest vote and they thought remain would win. DOH! gotta sting.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-anger-bregret-leave-voters-protest-vote-thought-uk-stay-in-eu-remain-win-a7102516.html

"When jokes go too far"

switzerland & norway are still doing pretty good business. you guys should calm down. it's really not the end of the world. next capitalistic crisis is looming and eurozone will collapse as a result of no shared identity. the eurozone will dissolve into many quarreling countries yet again. nationalism will surge as standards of living drop (or don't meet the expectations people had).

it's not the end of the world. we've faced bigger crisis before. as always, we will come out of it stronger, because that's what we always did.

no more tears now. only dreams.

Archived