IGNORED

Fartin' in the workplace

YO303

http://60abc.com/man-reported-to-police-for-revenge-fart-after-woman-refused-to-have-sex/

A Man Was Reported to Police for Farting

A man in Laholm, Hallan County in Sweden was reported to police because he farted after the woman he was with denied to have sex with him.

She reported the incident to the local police saying that his “revenge fart” disturbed her peace of mind.

any updates on this? please don't leave us hanging here

They still fartin', I refuse to participate, starting to feel like I don't belong :(

I find it's the little silent almost inconspicuous 'pops' that strip the hair from your nostrils. Big, deep, bowlshakers are just hot air. At least for me.

"silent but deadly," I believe they call it. :cisfor:

This thread - oh, the tears. I almost spit out my coffee reading some of the euphemisms and descriptions herein.

You watch Deer - one day, you'll decide "Hey, everyone else farts, why not?" and you'll let one rip, and the ENTIRE OFFICE will stop and stare at you like you just body slammed a toddler. That's how life works.

I have an employee who is an older gentleman, and despite being in a cubicle outside my office, he has no problems leaning to the left in his chair and letting one squeak out. He sits right on the corner of a high traffic area, so I am sure people are getting a whiff as they pass by.

He's a demon in the bathroom too - I walked into the bathroom and there he was, middle stall (don't get me started on stall selection) and was making sounds similar to when a horse or cow gives birth. The smell was overwhelming, and I decided my bathroom break could wait.

At work today I heard a huge, low, leviathan-like fart and turned my head in the direction it came from, and noticed two ladies (one 25-ish, one 35-ish) standing there casually conversing.

I'm thinking it HAS to be one of the two, but I will never know which one. This unsolved mystery will forever haunt me.

Archived