IGNORED

Fartin' in the workplace

YO303

at my new job im experiencing something i have never ever seen in the workplace before, everybody there (including women and upper management) just farts and burp in front of everyone like its a fucking russian bath house and we are all part of a brotherhood

and this isnt some random werehouse or an open space, its a fucking retail store, i have seen them fart in front of clients and old white businessmen man

im baffle by this animal behaviour, has anyone experienced something similar? is this normal and i just been living in delusion or is this just a NJ thing?

lol no

just to clarify, im not against the actual act of farting, and i find the situation really funny, it just scares me that this people fart in front of potential clients, makes me feel i jumped realities

I find it's the little silent almost inconspicuous 'pops' that strip the hair from your nostrils. Big, deep, bowlshakers are just hot air. At least for me.

I'm here waiting for 6 o'clock and 3 of my co workers just farted in front of anyone with no shame. They are doing what they normally do, then they stop, fart and just keep going like nothing happened.

The chap that sits opposite me has a tendency to burp like Barney Gumble. Every day. All day. Without fail. When he remembers to acknowledge his crime, which is about 50% of the time, he says "pardon". This also bugs me.

These are seriously loud burps. No one mentions it, but those that know, talk and support each other.

this could be like when i worked at a company and dude i worked with listened to his cd player while he worked. i thought, ok, i guess i'll listen to music too; so i did and i was given a warning, "don't listen t your hedaphones this is a job, lolz.

so

don't fart, cause it might get you fired.

I used to work at Lowe's in the paint section, worst job ever and I used to walk around farting more than at any point in my life. Bad ones too. One time I farted and a guy strolling his baby around actually bent over and smelled to see if the baby needed a diaper change and he seemed bewildered when he found out it wasn't so.

I used to work at Lowe's in the paint section, worst job ever and I used to walk around farting more than at any point in my life. Bad ones too. One time I farted and a guy strolling his baby around actually bent over and smelled to see if the baby needed a diaper change and he seemed bewildered when he found out it wasn't so.

What was your diet like back then?

What was your diet like back then?

Sandwiches, apples, yogurt, thai food, weed

Russian bath house? I've heard about some farty Turkish bath houses, but Russian? No, this is news for me.

Good luck with farting on the job on the first of april though.

Archived